Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monthly Thread 11/17 February 2019

Dear All

A place to show all paper crafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

This week is a colour theme of ‘Mother’s Day’.

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Tina :slight_smile: x

Morning everyone, happy Monday.

I thought I’d start early for promoting Mother’s Day, think this topic could possibly run for a couple of weeks, what do you think Carol @cariadcrafts11

So here’s one of my new cards to start the week off;
https://folksy.com/items/7224050-Mother-s-Day-Card-Flower-Bouquet

1 Like

Morning

I think that is a great idea Tina @DaisyWings, hope everyone agrees too :-))

So here is mine to kick this brill theme off

Carol xx

2 Likes

Great theme - and lovely cards too! Sorry I was awol for most of last week, should have a clearer week this week and feeling a lot better after my recent cold too. Here’s one from me to start the week of:

I’ve realised I don’t really have anything really suitable for Mothers day though so I think I need to have a making day!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning
I have been lucky enough to have 2 of my cards added the Mother’s Day Guide, chuffed to bits!!
So although this is a winter card I still think it would make a lovely Mother’s Day card

3 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone :slight_smile:

Just realised that Mother’s a little bit later than I thought Carol @cariadcrafts11 :grinning:

Great cards everyone, any card suitable for any occasion for mum will be fine Heidi @HeidiMeier

Lovely to hear you’ve had to cards choosen for the Mother’s Day guide Sue @bramleycards

The sun’s out here, so I’ve been taking a few pics this morning while it’s bright.

Here’s my mum card for today;
https://folksy.com/items/6880407-Cornflower-Blank-Greeting-Card-

3 Likes

Afternoon

Nice sunny day here too, almost feels like Spring!!!

Beautiful card Heidi @HeidiMeier

Well done Sue @bramleycards

Love the cornflowers Tina @DaisyWings

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

4 Likes

Thank you @DaisyWings (always loved the cornflower card) and @cariadcrafts11

2 Likes

Morning all! I have spent the last couple of days making a new batch of cards so will be finishing them off today and hopefully photographing them, ready to be listed! Haven’t done this for absolutely ages so have had a lot of fun doing it! :slight_smile:

Here’s mine for today and one for yesterday (!!). They are both made using reproductions of my original artwork and as they are blank, either would be suitable for mum on Mother’s Day.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Bit dull here today, need to do something colourful or maybe buy some more daffodils!

Here’s a Mother’s day card.

1 Like

Sorry I have redone the card, as you can’t see it very well above.
Hi Tina @DaisyWings
how do you get the folksy address in your message please? :thinking:

Morning all :slight_smile:

Sunny and bright again here at the moment, may re-take some photo’s.

Great to see such lovely bright cards everyone. Loving the pearl drops Carol @cariadcrafts11

Hi Jackie @SouthfieldBarnArt I highlight and cut the item address from the address bar at the top of the item page and paste it on here, I hope that makes sense. :confused: Let me know if not and I’ll try again, unless anyone else can it explain it clearer.

Here’s my mum’s card today;
https://folksy.com/items/6949850-Mother-s-Day-Card-Daffodil-s

1 Like

Afternoon

Not sunny here today but nice and bright and very mild. Might even get in the garden after this!!!

What a great selection, loving your fun dancing in the rain card Heidi @HeidiMeier

Here is mine, it is an open card which can be personalised

Carol xx

4 Likes

Love your dancing in the rain card@HeidiMeier
Its still not too late for snowdrops for Mothers’s day

3 Likes

Thanks very much, Tina, I will try that next time :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

It’s been really foggy here this morning but the sun’s trying to break through so should become a sunny day.

My card for today;
https://folksy.com/items/7224052-Mother-s-Day-Card-Daisies

3 Likes

Morning

It was the same here Tina, but the sun is now out and it is a beautiful Spring like day.

Happy Valentine’s Day, hope everyone got spoilt, I got a beautiful card and bouquet of flowers, :-))))

Carol xx

3 Likes

Really pretty cards @DaisyWings and @cariadcrafts11 - I am waiting to see if I get anything for valentines day when my other half comes home (!!). Got a lovely card from my daughter, which they had made at school for parents!! I do find it a bit odd that valentines day cards are sent between friends/ family etc as I associate them with ‘love’ (as in sex!!) I guess!! Hey ho, times change and it is quite nice to get a few cards rather than one though… :).

Here’s my mothers day card for today, it’s new so you won’t have seen it before (phew!). Blank inside so you can use it for any purpose if not Mother’s Day.

3 Likes

Beautiful card Heidi @HeidiMeier

3 Likes

Thanks @bramleycards - I love that combination of blue/ red on your card. Gorgeous!

Here’s mine for today - again posted as a birthday card but can easily be used for Mother’s Day as it is blank inside:

3 Likes