Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monthly thread 5/11 to 11/11/2108

Dear All

A place to show all papercrafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

This weeks theme is (you’ll never guess) ‘Christmas’

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Tina x

Happy Monday everyone :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s right this week’s theme is Christmas :christmas_tree: as people are now buying and sharing for the big day.

Dry and sunnyish here this morning and I’m soon off out for my last physio session, so at least I shouldn’t get wet.

So here’s one of my Christmas cards that can be personalised to start the week off;

https://folksy.com/items/7172569-Personalised-Christmas-Card-eco-Snowman!

I hope will you love my new sweet metallic blue fairy, who is peeping in on her magical fairy garden.
I hope she flies away to her new home soon, to add her magic and sparkle to someones special day.

1 Like

Morning

he he Tina @DaisyWings, you’ve just pinched my thought for next week lol

Great minds eh?

Here is mine then

Carol xx

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Here’s a couple from me, one for people who may not want ‘very’ Christmassy cards and one which sums up for me everything Christmassy!

1 Like

Morning! I have a few postcard-sized prints I’m hoping to shift before New Year. You can use them as prints or put them through the post:

1 Like

Hello, a couple of Christmassy cards from me today

2 Likes

I’ve got a few like this for cat lovers:

1 Like

Afternoon All,

Sunny and breezy here and I’m battling with the sniffles and a page of ‘to do’ notes! Thanks for the pins last week Tina and lovely to have some new thread members too…hi!
My two prickly but lovable characters for today…

3 Likes

Hi everyone, selection of cards from www.folksy.com/shops/designsbynature

1 Like

Can add a few to this theme!!

1 Like

Yay I love this weeks theme as my shop is full of Christmas cards at the moment.

Today I am sharing this 3D snowman which is made up of 7 raised layers.

1 Like

I think the Christmas theme can easily run for 2 weeks, don’t you think :slight_smile:

Great to see so many great Christmas cards :christmas_tree::grinning:

2 Likes

Wahey Tina what a brilliant thought.

Think that could be the way to go

Carol xx

Yes, I think so Carol :+1: @cariadcrafts11

Today I have a traditional Santa Claus card which has 7 raised 3D layers.

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

Dull and gloomy here at the moment.

My Christmas bunny (also available as a babies first Christmas and personalised);

2 Likes

An art card today

3 Likes

That is adorable Tina!

Again, so much talent here!

Some orgiami angels from old sheet music from me

1 Like