Christmas Decorations 2016

Cross stitch Christmas Gift Tags

Or make your own wee decorations with our kit, newly listed.
https://folksy.com/items/6894293-Christmas-Decoration-Painting-Kit

A festive passport makeover!

The sun is out at the moment but I could resist posting these…

Christmas Bunting

and Christmas Tree wall hanging

Design a picture showing Christmas Traditions using your words, thoughts and memories

This hanging decoration has been made using my own artwork x

A little Christmas stocking, hanging Christmas heart and hanging Christmas star, all in matching fabric.

some more of our Christmas decor ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just relisted these two items.

1 Like

Is it recommended to list Xmas decorations now so we get the full use of the listing time, or wait until nearer Xmas, say, November time?

just added these.
Yew Snowman
Snowman turned from beautifully figured English yew from Saffron Walden and waxed to a soft sheen, he stands 138mm tall to the top of his ebony hat, and is 70mm at the fattest part of his tum, with his purple heart nose sticking out a little further than this. His mouth, eyes and buttons are pyrographed. IMPORTANT! Although fun, these are not toys and should be kept out of the way of small children.

and
Yew Hanging Decoration
A hand-turned wooden hanging Christmas decoration, measuring 182mm long and approximately 45mm in diameter at its widest point. The centre is turned from beautifully figured English yew, and the top and bottom finials are turned from ash and then finished with ebonised lacquer and the centre has been sanded smooth and then waxed.

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m getting ready for Christmas by making felt hanging decorations,

3 Likes
1 Like