Folksy Ltd

Closing down sale & code

Morning all

Hope business is good :grinning:

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up on some bargains. As well as making and selling my jewellery I also run my husband’s commercial photography business - and the good news is, we’re getting rather busy which means I have plenty to keep me busy too and of course we could always do with more work - and it’s my responsibility to drum up new clients. This means I no longer have the time to promote my shop so I’ve decided to close.

I’ll be shutting up shop on August 4th and I already have most of my stock reduced by 50% but you can also use one of 2 codes - CLOSE20 for and extra 20% off or one up until now I’ve only been sharing with my customers, THANKS25 for 25% off.

As well as everyday jewellery, bridal/prom jewellery and hair accessories I also have a few bits and bobs in my supplies section including gemstones and Swarovski crystals and pearls - all at bargain prices :wink:

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful on here and it will be difficult to wean myself off coming here everyday to catch up on everyone’s news and lovely items - but I still plan to buy here.

Thanks so much
Karen
x

4 Likes

sorry to see you go…I hope you will still pop in from time to time to chat to us all. I will miss you x

Sorry to see you go Karen but perfectly understandable why you had to make the decision. Will miss you and as Brenda said please pop in and say hi from time to time x

So sorry to see you go Karen but best of luck for the future :rose:

Thank you Brenda - you are a sweetie. I’ll miss you too - will say a proper goodbye on the 365 thread :grinning:

Thanks Gill - you’re a star. Will say a final goodbye before I disappear :grinning:

Thank you Tina - and thanks for all your support, particularly on Twitter. I’ll keep up with you on there and make sure I carry on retweeting your lovely items

I’ll be sorry to see you go Karen. You did a wonderful job with the East Midlands thread. Hope the photography business goes from strength to strength.

Thanks Helen - that’s really kind. Good luck to you too in everything you do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Karen, I’ll be seeing around :slight_smile:

1 Like