Crafted with Love: Buy Handmade Boxes, Support Children's Hospital!

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to share with you a passion that keeps me occupied and happy: crafting handmade wooden boxes. These boxes are the result of my love and dedication to craftsmanship. Recently, I’ve decided to sell my creations through my website exclusively to support the Children’s Hospital.

Currently, my boxes are only visible in Leicester, where a local business displays them to support this noble cause. The prices of my products are affordable, and you will find the rates next to the items on my website. I would like to emphasize that my profit margin is minimal: only £5, which I use to repurchase the materials necessary to create my boxes.

Furthermore, I keep all buyers updated on the donation to the hospital every first of the month, ensuring maximum transparency and reliability. Soon, on my Folksy website, all previously proposed items will be removed, and only the boxes available to support this charity at the Children’s Hospital will be shown.

If you’re interested or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I appreciate your support and generosity in advance.

Thank you,
Marco

1 Like