Craftjuice February 2015

Voted to here and listed a couple more, please scroll

Morning all, voted and listed.

Voted, and listed one

all voted, not listing today

Morning all, I’ve voted to here and have submitted 2 so please scroll.

Donna x

Voted to here and submitted 2 today.

Voted to here and two more added, please scroll

Morning all, I have voted to here and will be back later with a listing.
Roz @rozcraft I think you missed me out :cry:
Donna x

Just opened an account last night, put a couple of things on and I hope I have done it right.
Any advice, hints and tips would be great as I try to navigate my way around.
Crikey from doing no social media I am now tweeting, on face book and now a new site I think my head is going to burst! :confused:

Anita @AnitaRoseDesigns if you copy and paste the link from your submitted page from craft juice here, we can all vote for your listings :smile:
Donna x

I see you found me @ShropshireNaturalProducts thanks Donna. Is upvoted along the lines of likes/favourites?

@AnitaRoseDesigns You need 5 votes to get published an the craft juice facebook and twitter pages, so we up-vote each other’s listings so they’ll get promoted. So if you go to the page of items you have submitted and paste that link rather than just the link for one of your listings we can see the whole list and vote for them all with just one click :smile:
I hope all that makes sense
Donna x

Hope this right !

I am following 3 people I have found including you, who else is there and how do i find you all?
Thanks for the help
Anita x

That’s right I have been and voted for all your lovely listings, :slight_smile: You just click on the links above you and vote for the listings on there :slight_smile:
Mine is

Donna x

1 Like

Have voted everything on your 6pages!

Wow! lol I didn’t mean you should vote for everything! But thank you :slight_smile:

I was on a mission :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sorry Donna, @ShropshireNaturalProducts, don’t know how you slipped through the net. Rectified now :smile:

Have voted and followed everyone here, if I have missed anyone let me know,
Anita x

Welcome @AnitaRoseDesigns nice to meet you.

All voted and here’s mine for today
http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=rosesworkshop&view=history