Craftjuice for JUNE 2015

Hi and welcome to the Craftjuice thread.

www.craftjuice.com675

Submit your items to Craftjuice then post your link here.

To make it easier to vote please post your links using the following method:-

After you have submitted your item, you will notice 3 links underneath the title description. Click the middle link (your username) which will open up your profile page. On the top left hand side there is a grey “Profile” box with various sections – click the section that says “submitted”. This will then open up a list of all of your submitted items which is the link you should copy and paste into the thread.

This is a far easier method than posting multiple links and means that people who do not use the Craftjuice thread regularly will not have to trawl though previous pages.
They simply have to click a link and scroll down that persons submitted items to vote – no more back and forth!

Don’f forget to vote for each other’s items

Here is the link for May Craftjuice May 2015

Lets make it a good one this month. :slight_smile:

Ok just voted for the last few on the May thread.

Have listed please scroll down

Its another free advertising platform. You post your item and then peep “vote” which is another way of liking/loving. Here is the link http://www.craftjuice.com/ . We all vote for each other which then helps it be seen on other platforms.
Im sure others can explain better!
Anita

A new one from me

A new on from me too!

3 new cards

some earrings and bracelets (all voted!)

Suzanne :o)

Listed one. Now going to catch up with the voting.

Listed now voting

Voted and listed one.

Had another to catch up on bit voted and listed

I’ve added my bracelet today

Voted and listed

Jolanta

I’ve not listed anything for a while as I was thinking of closing my shop, however with the new changes that look promising I have decided to give it another year to see if things improve. :slight_smile: I have listed 2 things and voted for everything above

Have voted all up to here and another from me

Voted to here x

Voted up the here

Voted and listed

Voted and listed