Craftjuice March 2015

Hi and welcome to the Craftjuice thread.

www.craftjuice.com6

Submit your items to Craftjuice then post your link here.

To make it easier to vote please post your links using the following method:-

After you have submitted your item, you will notice 3 links underneath the title description. Click the middle link (your username) which will open up your profile page. On the top left hand side there is a grey “Profile” box with various sections – click the section that says “submitted”. This will then open up a list of all of your submitted items which is the link you should copy and paste into the thread.

This is a far easier method than posting multiple links and means that people who do not use the Craftjuice thread regularly will not have to trawl though previous pages.
They simply have to click a link and scroll down that persons submitted items to vote – no more back and forth!

Don’f forget to vote for each other’s items

Voted from last month and submitted one.

@hobbitgirlie1880 and @SamsGemstoneJewellery ?I brought your links over from February’s thread
Iv voted and listed

Voted and listed 2 today.
http://www.craftjuice.com/story.php?title=chunky-brown-and-peach-marble-bracelet1
http://www.craftjuice.com/story.php?title=chunky-black-grey-and-clear-gemstone-necklace2

Donna x

Thanks donna.
Can’t believe it’s March. This year is zooming past.

Voted to here

I can’t open the last two links.

Jolanta

Ah! I can’t either, I wonder if it’s the way I have copied them. I’ll pop ove to last moths thread and see.
@hobbitgirlie1880 I know! I can’t believe how fast this year is going by. It’ll soon be Christmas again at this rate lol

It is because I’ve copy and oasted them. I wonder why that happened? Any how here’s the link for Samantha’s submitted page so we can vote for all her lovely things :smile:

1 Like

Popped this on

Voted x

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another from me :smiley:

slowly getting my stock on!

Iv listed and voted

Voted to here. Marg.

Listed one and now going to catch up with the voting. Pauline x

All voted for but no listings for me. No internet at home for 2 weeks… feel like I’ve lost a limb !!! Having to spend a couple of evenings a week at mums manically trying to get a weeks worth stuff done over 2 or 3 nights !!!

I have voted to here and listed one

@SamsGemstoneJewellery how are you coping with no internet?!?!

Iv voted and listed

Bright and jolly green!

Voted and listed .

Its a nightmare @ShropshireNaturalProducts. Spent 4 hours at my mums on Thursday night and will no doubt be spending most of today at hers as well. Luckily all my stock is already on Folksy, and with Etsy I am loading and saving to draft. Luckily I work from home and on my work computer I can access Folksy,Etsy, Paypal etc so I can at least see if I’d any sales and publish sales to my Etsy shop. However Pinterst, Twitter, FB etc are banned so I am having to loads items onto these sites today. I can check emails on my phone but because I rarely use it for internet access I don’t have unlimited usage… I am dreading the bill at the end of the month !!!

p.s Bea the link you have given doesn’t work.

Have voted up to here.