Voted to here. Marg. x

Voted to here.

Jolanta

Voted up to here, hereā€™s mine.

Esterina xx

Voted and listed ā€¦3ā€¦ please scroll

Joy xx

Good morning all voted and listed
https://folksy.com/items/6552480-Bracelet-Glass-Pearls-Double-Strand-Free-UK-P-P

Listed and returning to vote nowā€¦

Chris x

Iā€™ve applied twice, Tweeted twiceā€¦no progress. Maybe Iā€™m not crafty enough.

sorry mumcat2. Iā€™ve been so busy I havenā€™t had time to reviewā€¦ Trying to as many as I can todayā€¦ Only 8,000 submissions to checkā€¦ headā€¦ desk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just been invited today, so once I get my head round things on Craftjuice (which may take some time given my age and my lack of technical know-how!) I should be back here to help everyone once my brain recovers :ambulance:

1 Like

Ditto! It took several runs up because I mis-typed the address but got there finally and put up one item. Only one problem there - I missed a title for it because I was thinking about tags and writing a description. Live and learn hopefully! Maybe no one will look at it anyway (feeling a bit fed up ā€¦husband had a ring from hospital on Monday to book a long-awaited operation; letter arrived today to say the appointment was only to see yet another consultant.Sheeeesh)
Iā€™ll look properly next time, though Iā€™m having serious second thoughts about carrying on here. No sales since late October.
Miserable so and so, arenā€™t I?

Iā€™ve also been invited today (thank you Craftjuice!) Can I join in?

Not entirely sure of the procedure though, so thought it best to check - do I upload items to CJ, mention it on thread here, and vote for the others listed?

Canā€™t imagine age being your barrier! I thought that when I turned 50,then did a yearā€™s Open University on a completely new subject (Reading classical Latinā€¦my degree is science) and got a Distinctionā€¦but thatā€™s years ago! Oldies rule?

Try this thread. I just copied and pasted it to my desktop and itā€™s helped me understandā€¦Iā€™ve never posted a link here so hopefully it worksā€¦ How to use Craftjuice?

I hit 50 in March and you know what, I love it! I may be looking older but I definitely feel better mentally than I have ever done in my life :smiley: Oldies definitely rule!!

Thanks. I think Iā€™ve just uploaded something - but will read your thread before I do anything else

Can anyone tell me HOW I voteā€¦is it the little arrow beside the picture on CJ? Or do you click on the pic?

Heres my latest - been a bit lax with craft juice recently but have been back and voted for as many as I had time for. :smile: