Craftjuice - November

Ok. I think I have just uploaded 3 items. I have no clue about tags etc, so it’s going to be another learning experience for me :smile:

http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=ShineOn&view=history

Now off to try to vote :blush:

Just been back to vote…please don’t forget me!..

Chris x

Okay, hoping this works. This is my listing…

Can someone please tell me how to actually vote for others please, please :cry:

Yes, to vote just click on the little blue upwards pointing arrow to the left of the title.

Thanks so much @fantoosh :smile:

1 Like

Hi Denise, I find it easier to copy and paste the url for your listing (remember to delete the https bit already in the box on Craftjuice though)

You are so welcome - easy when you know how!

Also, if you have uploaded just one item you can copy & paste the link to here. If you have done more than one it’s quicker for everyone to vote if you post the link to your ‘submitted items’

Ok, I have now voted a squillion times (including you @GlitteramaCrafts :wink: )

If I have missed anyone out, I apologise. I do know I tried to vote for some of the things twice, so I think it’s clear I got confused :blush:

2 Likes

All voted for! :slight_smile: It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. @shineon I didn’t leave you out either :wink: and @coatimundi Don’t worry I didn’t forget you :smile:

1 Like

Am just looking at my profile page (I think) Can anyone tell me what these mean? Thanks.

Votes: 70
ESP Votes: 2
Karma Score: 10.00

I’m guessing the first is how many times you have voted, don’t know about the middle one and the third is a measure of how much you have ‘spread the love’ to others by voting. I don’t think any of them mean anything in particular - though I could be wrong!

Good evening everyone…
I’ve voted and posted!

1 Like

Voted and listed…3… please scroll

Joy xx

1 Like

Morning all voted to here and listed one. Lovely to see new members too @mumcat2, @ShineOn, @GlitteramaCrafts, @BonneEtoileDesigns :smile:

Here’s Denises @mumcat2 link

Good morning All, I have finally found time to list some things :smile:

I’ll go and catch up on voting now :smile:
Donna x

Votes = How many times you’ve voted
ESP votes = how many times you’ve voted for something before it was published
Karma isn’t really used, it was replaced by the invite only policy to stop spammers :smile:
Donna x

2 Likes

Thanks @ShropshireNaturalProducts