Craftseller magazine contact

Has anyone else been contacted by someone saying they are from Craftseller magazine via their facebook business page?

I get messages from craftseller magazine via my folksy shop sometimes x

Yep last time I wrote for them it was via here this time a different person contacted me via my folky business page.

I was contacted via Folksy, wrote a piece for them as requested along with photos. A lot of time and effort went into it and was told which edition it would appear in … then nothing. Since then I don’t bother responding to this kind of request but I guess it’s a matter of choice.

Hi there, we sometimes contact people directly from our Facebook page, so yes, it could have been us. My name is Sophie Jordan and i’m the digital and commissioning editor on the mag, so it could even have been me. We also have freelancers who write features for us and sometimes use this method.

Amanda, I’m sorry to hear your words and images weren’t used. It does sometimes happen. If you contact me directly on sophie.jordan@immediate.co.uk I’ll see if we can feature you elsewhere - your jewellery is lovely.

Hi Sophie it was a lady called Amy who contacted me this time via my facebook page.

I think I gave her every thing she was asking for