December Stars Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Just listed my latest flat cap handbag as a custom listing for a client, following lots of emails back and forth!

Hopefully they’ll pop in and purchase it soon, just wanted to show it to you all first!

https://folksy.com/items/6572485-Custom-Listing-for-Ian-Snelling-Country-Gentry-Flat-Cap-Handbag-

Natalie x

4 Likes

Hiya all!
Well done on sales so far!

Liz @lizdyson pleased the cakes arrived ok, what a shame you’ve got a nasty bug! You take it easy !
And you Max @paperchainsandbeads the cough is always the last and worst to go after a cold! Hope your dad gets out of hospital soon,if he’s brighter in himself the medication is working to fight infection so fingers crossed!
Hiya Jax @JacquelineOJewellery never ‘seen’ you for ages, hope you’re ok :smiley:

All caught up to here! Steph xx

1 Like

Evening everyone - Liz @lizdyson - hope you are feeling better now - seems lots of bugs around. Is anyone having trouble pinning. I have been trying for ages to pin to my Folksy December Stars board but with no joy - think I’ll leave it a while and try again later - I have all todays listings to catch up on. No sales fairy for me - think she must be busy somewhere else - maybe she has clicked that big new button - be back later - Maureen

Hi December Stars,

I’m giving up on Christmas sales so here’s something new from me…

Jeanie x

Natalie @nofkantscurios, thanks again for running the thread for December. It keeps me on my toes!

My first December listing,

1 Like

Evening Stars!

Great start to the month with lots of sales - congratulations to all who’ve had them.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - thanks for getting us going on another month, your hard work is really appreciated.
I saw the repeat of the Apprentice last night, with the cap hats - hope it brings lots of interest to your shop
Steph @stephshortstationery - spotted some of your tags on the FP pinboard
Maureen @sewflair - your Victorian evening and lights switch on sounds wonderful.
Hope poorly people feel better soon,

I’ve finished my run of fairs & events until the next time (Thursday)
Had a great afternoon at a local retirement village / care home yesterday - very well supported by residents’ families and the local community and I sold lots, including some of my older stock that I’d got very bored with. The best of it was that it was free, just with a raffle prize donation. And there was cake & mulled wine!

I now need to spend tomorrow catching up on everything that I’ve neglected (housework), but hope the light might be reasonable so I can get some photos taken.

A relist from me today

1 Like

My Pinterest is still down - cannot get to pin anything today so will say night night and see you all tomorrow - Maureen

Night Maureen! I can’t pin either!

Natalie x

Still no luck either with Pinning, hopefully tomorrow.
A sale to report please.
The bag is amazing Natalie @NOfkantsCurios , what a great idea!

2 Likes

Thank you lovely! I have holes in my fingers to prove I hand sewed the leather! LOL!
well done on your sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

It’s took me a couple of hours but I’ve finally caught up with all the items I didn’t get round to on the November thread, and now I’m caught up on the December thread - if I’ve missed anyone, please let me know.

My Father in Law has had his op to remove the part of his bowel which is cancerous and he is doing pretty good at the moment. We have to wait a couple of weeks to find out if it has spread, so again, it’s just a waiting game…thanks to everyone for their good wishes! :blush:

I even managed to get a new item listed today! I sold my last Ivy Leaf Necklace so I made a new one last night - making something new helps to keep my mind healthy and rid it of negative thoughts :sunny:
https://folksy.com/items/6572007-OOAK-Jewel-Enamel-Ivy-Leaf-Necklace

4 Likes

Great news Sue - I hope and pray things will continue to improve xxx

No Cyber sales here either, but fantastic that many of us stars have had some - Yay!

Got my course again tomorrow - the last session before 2015, so might not get back on here until late tomorrow or even Wednesday. With that in mind, here are my re-lists for tomorrow (if that makes sense?)

Have a great evening and hopefully chat again tomorrow.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

4 sales to add please Natalie. Thanks

Is anyone on Internet explorer??? I still can’t upload pics
Valerie x

Well so much for ‘the big button’ giving a better bounce rate. According to GA my bounce rate is normally 35 - 40% but over the past three days it’s been 60 - 65%!

https://folksy.com/items/5805281-Girls-cardigan-hand-knitted-in-lilac-mix-yarn-to-fit-3-4-years

Carol x

1 Like

Good morning stars :star2: ;). Just checked my bounce rate and it’s not really changed at between 40- 44%.

Here’s mine for today

3 Likes

Really not feeling good today :frowning: , could do with a day or two in bed I think…in my dreams!

Sadly, cyber Monday didn’t do it for me but well done to all those with sales.

Here’s my listing for today

Roz

1 Like

Well done Valerie on your sales last night! Happy dancing for you!
I am listing through my iPad and have not had any issues uploading pictures when I list.

Sue pleased to hear your father in laws op went well, fingers crossed he recovers quickly and any tests come back negative for him.

My listing today is a pair of fingerless mittens in a gorgeous blueberry toned yarn.

https://folksy.com/items/3946558-Blueberry-Toned-Crocheted-Fingerless-Mittens-

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Been up since 4.15 couldn’t sleep anymore, got loads on my mind I know I have to get through!!
So in times like this I turn to making gingerbread!! Dough in fridge now chilling then I’ll cut and bake them later!

Ah Roz @Rozcraftz you don’t sound well at all, a day in bed is most definitely what you need :sunny:
Sue @BeadstormJewellery gosh sue you’ll be exhausted after all these fairs! So long as they are worth your while, they are worth it but you don’t want to burn yourself out for xmas !! Thanks… I spotted my tags this morning , I emailed to thank Lizzie !
Sue @GlitteramaCrafts so pleased to hear your fil op went well, fingers crossed it’s all good from now on for all of you, you all need some good news and fortune after been through a rotten time …best wishes x
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios you’re just multi talented!! Hope the bag brings loads of sales! Thanks for the thread again this month and all you’re hard work :smile:

Here’s mine today,

And

I was having trouble pinning last night, and Val @valerie I’m still having probs on internet explorer having to use ipad. Apparently they are still trying to sort ??? After last few days reading comments on different threads, I’m not too sure!!

Back later on, Steph xx

1 Like

Sue @GlitteramaCrafts glad the op went well, fingers crossed now - love the leaves. Well done to all with sales :smiley: Rachel

1 Like

Morning
Hi Steph @stephshortstationery I’m never far away, cant get rid of me that easily :wink: I get deflated from time to time but i soon bounce back :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6572723-Gents-Criket-Bat-Leather-Wrap-Bracelet
Have a good day everyone