December Stars Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Thanks @NOfkantsCurios Natalie from me too for all your fabulous work with these threads, it is very much appreciated x

All clicked and loved to here, just plodding on here, heres a new one

2 Likes

Hello December Stars! I can’t download photos and the other sites are too slow today, perhaps because it is Cyber Momday, will try again a bit later.

Natalie please will you add a sale. thank you
Valerie x

1 Like

4 sales please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, thank you

Thank you Liz for the necklace love. I do hope you are starting to feel a bit better?

Jacqueline x

Finally got the internet to work properly! Let’s get set for Advent!!
Pinning, tweeting and loving all!
https://folksy.com/items/6543937-Christmas-badges-Be-naughty-Stocking-Fillers

1 Like

IT’S FINALLY DECEMBER !!! I’m not going to be listing much this month, just hoping to run down the stock I have. I have a lot of items that could be improved so I recon I’ll be dismantling a few things come January.

Liz @lizdyson I hope you feel better soon.

A huge congrats on all the sales so far, what a great start to the month.

Sneaking back to my Christmas clean out. It’s the only time I enjoy a good clear out

1 Like

Well done on the early December sales!

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

1 Like

Oooh! @20thCenturyGirl just seen you are on the front page!

2 Likes

Happy December everybody and a raised glass of mulled wine for all those sales x
No sales yet but todays listing
https://folksy.com/items/6571989-Hand-Crocheted-Pram-and-Moses-Basket-Blanket-with-Three-Flower-Motif

2 Likes

Afternoon a bit late on parade today, been busy sorting out a display for a jewellery exhibition, putting up the tree and still feeling rubbish I really don’t like being ill, Liz hope you feel better soon too. On the whole I’m feeling better but his cough is really waering me out. My dada came home then wehn back in again this morning yet another infection, poor dab is really quite poorly, but my step mum says he’s a bit brighter this afternoon having been on a drip.

Three (3!!) for the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Just re-stocked with some Art Journals, which have been quite popular :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy 1st December :slight_smile:
New listing from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6572240-Gents-Black-Leather-Fish-wrap-Bracelet

1 Like

Listed this today as my blue one sold today

Sold this blue one

Hi Everyone, late today as have been at my Mums for her birthday, 84 today :smile:

A couple of new items, another card and a bracelet, loving and pinning above now

All clicked up to here

Hope both @lizdyson Liz and @paperchainsandbeads Max you are feeling better soon and hope your dad improves too Max, he really has been through the mill lately x

Well done on the December sales everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

No sales for me on cyber monday yet! Clicked and loved everything and pinned and tweeted where I was allowed to - think the internet is struggling today with all the traffic.
Really suffering today with a sore throat - luckily had the day off and managed to make a couple of scarves that were ordered over the weekend but have got a busy day tomorrow, not looking forward to it.

Just back in from work! Well done on all the sales peeps, happy Cyber Monday dancing for you all!
No Cyber Monday sales for me, hey ho!

Hope you are feeling better soon Max and Liz! It’s horrible feeling poorly!

Natalie x

2 Likes

All done to here,
Congrats on all the sales,
not had one either @Rozcraftz @NOfkantsCurios nights not over yet though so lets hope we get a look in :smile:
((( hugs to all who need them )))

2 Likes

I blinked and missed it!

1 Like

Good luck for the lead up to Christmas everyone. I did my first Christmas market on Saturday and it went really well, so here’s hoping for the next few!

Have liked and viewed above.

I’ve just listed a new gym bag…

C x