December weekly listings and promotions 3rd -9th December

Welcome to the December weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you
Sue

1 Like

Good morning.

I’m starting this week with a gemstone and crystal bangle.
I’ll pin all items to my Folksy Weekly board

2 Likes

Loving the bangle Sue, I’ve pinned to my Folksy Weekly Board and also caught up with last weeks.
A relist from me

1 Like

I’ve loved and pinned the lovely bangle and gloves. I had a very successful Christmas fayre yesterday so need to get re-stocking now. I’ve listed these two bumble bee tote bags today.

2 Likes

I have two for you this week!

This one, which is more Christmassy :-

And this one, which is less, but still lovely:-

Have promoted the listing above on Pinterest and on Twitter.

Love Sam x

4 Likes

Have pinned all the above gorgeous goodies to my Folksy Weekly board and listed this

3 Likes

New set of two acrylic coasters, containing my hand embroidery

3 Likes

Apologies for not listing yesterday at the beginning of the week, but I was at my uncle’s funeral most of the day. The poor man had been very ill for a long time.:cry:
Here’s mine for the week. Liked and faved all of the above but having problems pinning!

3 Likes

New in my shop to day, is this pair of embroidered coasters

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Uncle, Judith @JudithLogan.
I’ve pinned all of the above to my December New on Folksy board.
Two new listings from me - Scandi Christmas hanging hearts.

2 Likes

No need to apologise Judith @JudithLogan, particularly in view of he circumstances. Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. Feel free to post as often or as little as suits you, and it can be at anytime of the week.

Glad you had such a good fair Hellen @PocketfulCreations - I find a good fair gives me a real boost and spurs me on to make more.

Sharing some earrings today

Sue

3 Likes

I’ve pinned all the above gorgeous goodies to my Folksy Weekly Board and listed two

2 Likes

Two kitten coasters, of stand alone pictures

2 Likes

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery, I’m the same. I’m always keen to get making after a successful fair.
I’ve pinned all the goodies to my December board. My new listing is this penguin bag.

1 Like