Departments?

Just clicked on and spotted the new Departments box!
Going up for ladies coat hangers on the first floor…
Brilliant addition, allows visiting customers to navigate Folksy much easier.
Suzzie x

1 Like

I didn’t spot that…will go and investigate…
x

Where s it Suzzie? My brain must still be in bed because I cannot find it…
x

Just learnt how to do a screen shot, so here goes!

mmm…I haven’t got it on my page whether signed in or out. I just have the bar across the top, just below the banner, showing the different departments: Jewellery-clothing accessories-Homeware-art-Cards & stationary-weddings-Supplies.
Are you viewing on a PC?
x

No, I am on my phone!
Am I chosen one, I wonder?
Anyone else notice this new departments box?
Suzzie x

I have it on my tablet!

Kim, on my laptop I have just as you have described, the usual list you can click on.
Maybe on Monday @folksycontent will tell us about the new addition to the smaller screens?
Suzzie x

Yes, hubby just looked on his tablet and he can see it.
I have only ever used my PC and that hasn’t changed so it must be a change for tablets and phones.

x

I use my laptop and I don’t see it either. What are these ‘Departments’ options? What do you find there?

Is it not just the small screen version? I don’t think it’s anything different? If you click on it the departments are just the same as in the bar across the top of the screen on a laptop.

It’s the same as before just a different name surely?

As Helen @HelenSmith says it seems to be exactly the same as in the bar across the top of the screen on a laptop. I had just never noticed the ‘department’ box before so was wondering if it were new to the small screen.
Suzzie x