February 2019 weekly listings and promotions - 17th - 23rd February 2019

Welcome to the February weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

1 Like

Lovely weather here to start the new week. Please feel free to join in - if you need help, please ask and we will do our best to help

I will pin all your shared items to my aFolksy Weekly board.

Starting the week with some earrings

1 Like

Gorgeous colour earrings Sue, all loved and pinned.
This is my offering

1 Like

My listing for today is this little bird brooch

2 Likes

Hello all,
My listing for today is an aceo of ‘Bembridge Windmill’ on the Isle of Wight. Created using ink and pen with a watercolour wash.
This is my first aceo and I would love to hear what anyone thinks :smile:

Loved all items above me and added them to my Pinterest board ‘Folksy Creations’

2 Likes

Love the pen and ink drawing of Bembridge Windmill. I look forward to seeing more like this.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Will tweet and pin items above

2 Likes

Great to see a busy thread this week - thanks everyone for joining in.
Love the ACEO @ArtilyEverCrafter - hope you paint some more

All pinned to my Folksy Weekly board

1 Like

All the above gorgeous goodies pinned to my Folksy Weekly board

2 Likes

Hand knitted pretty lap blanket

3 Likes

Black cat tote bag

3 Likes

Hi everyone :smile:
So many beautiful pieces!
@KBCreations love the bag and the butterfly purse, gorgeous! Added it to my Folksy Creations Pinterest board.
Thank you @BeadstormJewellery, so many of your items are beautiful. I am actually listing another aceo on this thread so hope you like it.
@AuroraJaynesPaperieStudio Really love the card, have also added to Pinterest board. @Outofthebottlecreations Thanks for the comment, another aceo added for your perusal! Really love your shop items, very unique!

Here is my latest aceo ‘Appley Tower’ in Ryde, Isle of Wight. I will be listing a couple more over the coming days to complete the collection!
Thanks for looking :wink:

3 Likes

Little green birdie brooch

2 Likes

A unicorn tote bag

3 Likes

All pinned to my aFolksy Weekly board. Some lovely items again this week. Great ACEO @ArtilyEverCrafter

1 Like

Hi again all :smile:
Another Aceo from me!
This one is of the Needles Lighthouse on the Isle of Wight. Hope you like it.
Have loved and pinned items above me, great work from everyone!

2 Likes

I actually have 2 items this week, firstly a mixed media scrapbook, album or journal and also new mohair bear Crackle

https://folksy.com/items/7243571-Mixed-Media-Journal-Scrapbook-Album-Butterfly-Hearts-flowers-
https://folksy.com/items/7243556-Crackle-Bear-Collectable-Mohair-Artist-Bear-Hand-Embroidered-Teddy-Bear

1 Like

All the above gorgeous goodies have been pinned to my Folksy Weekly Board.
:smiley:

1 Like

New pink teddy in a knitted sleeping bag

1 Like