Feeling the love!

The colours are gorgeous! Great idea. I will be making our rings but I’m not very exciting and will be having a plain band lol the other half will be having a two tone so that’s a bit more interesting x

He didn’t and I’m thankful, I’m not one for fuss so the simple way he proposed at home while we were snuggled on the sofa was just perfect x

1 Like

Thank you all for your congratulations and kind wishes. I am loving your work, so many lovely items from such talented people x

1 Like

Oooo exciting times ahead, Congratulations on your engagement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @VioletJewellery. We’re celebrating our 45th anniversary this weekend so I wish you many happy years together! I have a pendant with nested hearts…

3 Likes

Congratulations Danielle @VioletJewellery - enjoy planning the wedding :balloon:

and happy anniversary Patricia @silverbirchstudio

My offering is a set of wedding hair pins and each flower is made from 4 heart shaped beads:

1 Like

This is one of my favourite items, and very romantic :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary Patricia! I can only hope we make it that long (although if he leaves the freezer door open again and it defrosts like it did this week we may not make the wedding lol)

2 Likes

How lovely! The box and brooch make a gorgeous combination x

1 Like

Oh I love these!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Danielle,

Here are two little lovebirds…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Congratulations to you both - I have a Love is all Around Wallhanging and a Lovebirds Cushion

1 Like

Yep, but if he does leave the freezer door open again, there’s always a cuppa tea to be had whilst making up!! Works in our household, I always feel better just putting the kettle on!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

I keep thinking I’ll get a proper teapot but we don’t have a lot of space in our flat. We’re moving soon so maybe I’ll treat myself to a pot and one of your lovely covers :wink:

1 Like

Put them on your wedding list xx

1 Like

A pretty heart ring.

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @VioletJewellery - you make such lovely things yourselves that I take that as a real complement :slight_smile :blush:

1 Like