Wedding showcase!

I looked for a wedding thread but the last one was 2016 so I thought I would start a new one. Please add anything which you think the bride or groom would love to see (or mother-of-the-bride etc etc).

I’ve just listed a pack of 10 Thank you cards, perfect for saying thank you after receiving all those lovely wedding gifts!

3 Likes

This is perfect for a wedding

1 Like

2 Likes

A lovely card for a couple

Clutch and matching purse, perfect for the mother of the bride :sparkling_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

How about romantic white heart drop wedding earrings? Murano Glass! www.

For the honeymoon.

This fascinator would link with a purple theme wedding, great for the bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid or wedding guest.

This fairy wreath would suit a little princess.
https://folksy.com/shops/ElizabethanRuby/collections/242889

Fun wedding card hand finished with real feathers, also available as a mini print for £20.

Here’s one of my bridal hair combs

Thank your bridesmaids or Mother of the Bride or Groom with a Tree of Life necklace in their birthstone:

Here are a few wedding cards (which can also be used to mark anniversaries as they are blank inside). Perfect for the happy couple to receive from others or give to themselves.

Wedding favours or gifts for the bridesmaids

These are great for brides and bridesmaids or as gifts for the mums

How about a special cake keepsake wedding favour for each individual on the top table? :slight_smile:

A wedding card from me…

Jeanie x