Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hope everyone has a happy weekend. A relist from me today.

6 Likes

Good morning allā€¦we are in the clouds again this morningā€¦canā€™t see a thing outsideā€¦the joys of living up highā€¦
Today I have another miniature painting

6 Likes

Morning A new listing today

6 Likes

Good morning, today I am adding my latest piece of art. receive 25% off all my shop items this weekend use code lotsofgoodies st the checkout

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7059121-Mixed-Media-Whimsical-Drawing-Vintage-Lady-Art-Deco-Illastration-Wall-Decor

5 Likes

Getting these in before Autumn disappears. Winter seems to be setting in here . Thought it was supposed to be warm and sunny today! Hereā€™s hopingā€¦ as off to the wilds of Wales today and not back till tomorrow night . So apologies that I wonā€™t be able to favourite all your lovely work till I get back . Have a lovely weekend all with many sales.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Have popped in this tie and button decorative wreath too.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Morning All bit overcast here at the moment but very warm for this time of year.

Still busy with the knitting today, 6 finished, 1 on the go now and 14 to go.

Todays listing is a pretty necklace in autumnal colours and a tigerā€™s eye beaded bracelet.

6 Likes

Hiya!
Sorry I was missing yesterday, the day came and went!
Hereā€™s mine

Have a good Saturday X
4 Likes

Two butterfly cards today

5 Likes

Morning all
Todayā€™s listing

8 Likes

Another relist and another monotype print for today. Just want to say that I am truly amazed at all the messages I got about my dog. I canā€™t mention you all by name here, but thank you so much, really. The dreaded deed was done on Thursday night, and though I have had many dogs down through the years, and been here before, this was definitely the worst. I used to walk with him, run with him, he kept me company working in my studio, he was the most loyal and faithful dog. He will be truly missed. But he had a full, happy life and I hold on to the good memories. His name was Guinness. So long old pal.
I was in pieces the last few days so couldnā€™t face being on this thread or much else to be honest, and with worsening mum-in-law, just hanging in there. Going to run off some steam now (as well as work off all the miini stroopwaffels Iā€™ve eaten).
You really do seem like a bunch of lovely people and your comments have made it a bit easier. Hope you all have a great weekend x

13 Likes

Afternoon everyone

7 Likes

Gorgeous purse Maria, how lovely your husband can cook, happy days

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7059438-Millefiori-glass-beads-Four-18-mm-drops-Millefiori-Pear-drops-Lampwork-beads

Millefiori pear drops beads

3 Likes

Been popping in and out of the forum all day in between painting my bathroom and having a general sort out (again!) - only just realised I havent actually posted anything myself.

Off to paint another coat now. :paintbrush:

6 Likes

Well, only managed to buy one card so far so still a long way to go with my gift shopping! Looking through all the lovely and creative makes inspired me to get off the couch and back into my sewing room. These pen cases have been selling well on the other side so hereā€™s a new one (hope itā€™s OK to join in middle of the month!).

4 Likes

Judith @JudithLogan my heart is breaking for you, good faithful dogs hold on to a piece of your heart forever. My thoughts are with you and I hope you manage to take some time to care for yourself xx

4 Likes

Good afternoon I have been a very bad lister this month what with hospital appointments and Grandchildren the time has flown
Hopefully I will get a rest as we are off to Lanzarote tomorrow,
Two little turtles purses in my sale today

https://folksy.com/items/7015949-Turtles-Purse

Valerie x

2 Likes