Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

1. Add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.

2. Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures

3. Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you

4. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great

5. Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportnities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Flikr Group https://www.flickr.com/groups/folksy

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop

Total sales September 161

Cariad Crafts 2
Karens Crafy Bitz 5
Jennies Gems 14
Orchard Felts 1
Gweddus 4
Deborah Jones Jewellery 7
The Dottery Pottery 29
Max Pring Jewellery 10
Paper, Chains & Beads 2
Sweet Pyro Angel 8
Made in the Temple 2
Girl of the 60’s 10
Pip Designs 4
Lily Lily Handmade 3
Silver Birch 6
Tea Lightful 5
Sue Trevor 14
Beadstorm 6
Pods & Plunder 15
Steph Short Supplies 7
Beadiful by Jill 1
Life Covers 6
Booktides 3
Adien 3
The Card Jeanie 3
Kernow Claire 3
N Ofkants Curios 1
Go Rad Lou 1

Total 175

1 Like

Good morning and Happy 1st October everyone, wishing you all a very successful and sales filled month.

Happy dancing for sales from yesterday afternoon too, lovely end to the month :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Morning Everyone, Happy October to you, thank you for looking after us again Max xx

black white pearl

7 Likes

A pinch and a punch, white rabbits etc etc!

Bit of a lie in this morning to ease my aching legs but I don’t suppose the dog will last much longer!

Thought I would start of with a re list - This scarf must be one of my most viewed and favourited both here and on the other side. Its nearly always one of the first to get comments at fairs and yet it still remains unsold - not sure why!

8 Likes

Here’s another Wheelchair / Walking Frame Bag from me - this time in a pretty butterfly design. (Check back later for better pictures!) . . .

6 Likes

Good morning :blush:

Thanks again for looking after us Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

I just have a relist today. I’ve got lots of new things made but struggling to get good lighting for photos. The weathers turned abit grim and there’s not the luxury of having an evening photography session now the nights are drawing in.

7 Likes

Lovely to be back and thank you Max for all you do on this thread. A little red number from me today. Will be back later to like you all. Off to the Minack Theatre for last of the proms. Hope the weather improves, it’s pouring at the moment, can’t even see the sea!

7 Likes

Morning, a new listing from me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

With the craft fairs last week I got out of step with relisting and this forum. Belated birthday wishes to Sue @SueTrevor; pleased to hear good news about your son @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Still relisting for today but hoping to get to grips with photos tomorrow fomorrow. No chance today with children and grandchildren coming round.
Today’s relisting

6 Likes

Morning all, thank you for your birthday wishes, I had a lovely day surrounded by family and friends :blush:
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Hello everyone and thank you Maxine for keeping the flag flying!!!

My listing for today, is a child’s polo poncho, knitted and crocheted in Denys Brunton designer yarn.

Natalie x

6 Likes

A new list today, many thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for doing this thread

5 Likes

Morning all, I’m joining in this month. Starting with a realist

6 Likes

Happy October. Thanks Max for doing the thread.
Hi Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Nice to have you back
Two clutch bags in my sale today. Perfect Christmas gifts

Valerie x

6 Likes

Good morning,

Another bracelet from me today. I hoping to keep up with the listings this month and have new items every day if I can.

https://folksy.com/items/7054309-Blue-Bracelet-with-Dandelion-Art-and-Czech-Glass-Beads

6 Likes

the sensory play mat is now finished and listed.
Created for anyone who likes texture and colour. For babies, special needs or adults to inspire the imagination.
Something different to start the new month.
Hope everyone is enjoying a good weekend
https://folksy.com/items/7054310-sensory-play-mat-for-babies-children-or-adults-ref-196-

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Hello all,

Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a bit, I had the opportunity to rent a shelf in a local shop which has been keeping me busy - it’s also helped get my mojo back which I desperately needed!!

So I’m hoping to keep up with the thread this time, although I should warn you in advance, there will be more than a few Christmas items starting off with these present earrings!!

Wishing everyone a good month with plenty of sales.

Jayne xx

8 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Couldn’t find you all this morning then it suddenly dawned on me - it’s a new month. Where has this year gone to. They say that as you get older they go quicker . Another baby Quilt from me today. Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics - those miniature vases really are lovely. Nantalie @NOfkantsCurios - nice to see you on here again. Hope you are all well.

9 Likes