Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2019 - Please see the 1st Post for joining Info

So pretty and such a stunning colour… :smiley:

6 Likes

Morning all.
Just a couple more days of summer holidays here, then back to the 6am starts…can’t say I’m looking forward to it, although the return to routine will be welcome.

Thanks for the welcome back @SueTrevor the summer has been lovely x

26 Likes

@XStitcherJoss I’m glad you like yesterday’s ACEO listing and @PetraBradleyPrints the tree is on the right hand side as you travel north! Here is today’s listing which I drew when we finally arrived in Corbridge.

23 Likes

Hi
Love your patchwork bag. I have pinned it.

6 Likes

I am of the age that can remember theses vans.

7 Likes

Love your brooch, not too many rainbows today I hope, just sunshine.

6 Likes

Just thought I’d mention again, that I’ve started a swapping thread if anyone wants to join in- it’s really easy - if you are happy to swap items in your shop with other Folksy sellers for items in their shops - put your name on the list and join in.

Swapping threads on here used to be so popular a few years ago but I’ve had no interest so far! (do you think my disclaimer at the end is really putting people off?)

9 Likes

I’ve added my name as a potential swapper - could be fun :blush:

6 Likes

Morning all, having a cheeky custard doughnut with a cup of coffee in the garden before tackling the laundry. Great to see so many sewers on the thread.

20 Likes

Afternoon all, everything loved and pinned to here.

Welcome to all the newbies and good luck with your shops.

A new lampshade from me today

20 Likes

Afternoon Folksy folks. Lots of lovelies again today.
June @junemccabe your little bee dish is adorable. Marie @MadeintheTemple your Japanese bag is stunningly beautiful. Lynn @erkinwald I love your patchwork bags and today’s is really lovely.

I have a bit of news to share with you. As most of you know, I’ve been quite unwell with anxiety recently. Well, after a lot of discussions with my hubby, I took the decision to hand in my notice at my day job and I finish at the end of the month. From January onwards I’ll be spending a couple of days a week helping hubby with his painting and decorating business (he has more requests for work than he can cope with) and I’ll have the rest of the week to spend more time on Pocketful Creations. We decided I wouldn’t start working with him until the new year, as I need time to get settled on my medication. I’m very relieved to be leaving my day job, which I really don’t enjoy, and I’m really excited about working with hubby and about having more time to spend on my own business.

I managed to get something finished and photographed so I have a new listing. All loved and pinned to here.

https://folksy.com/items/7318544-Woodland-trees-cushion-with-purple-and-gold-trees

Here’s the link to my September Pinterest board for this thread, which I actually remembered I said I’d put on here today! :grin:

22 Likes

Thank you Latona, and what a lovely shop you have.

5 Likes

Thank you for the bag love Helen. Well done for being brave enough to leave a job that is not making you happy, and good luck for your future enterprise. x :smiley:

5 Likes

I remember these old ice cream vans, giving my age away now…
Congrats on relocating your purple chopper…

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone some new earrings today
Thank you for the bracelet love Sarah @thedotterypotter

20 Likes

Congratulations on taking action Helen - look forward to seeing what you produce with more time to create :slight_smile:

8 Likes

A pair of cosy wrist warmers, in a grey mixture and colourful band
Keep those hands warm whilst using the mobile phone!!!

22 Likes

Beautiful listings everyone!

My item for today is a child’s hat and scarf all in one!

Natalie x

19 Likes

Make a start with Christmas crafting with these cute embellishments. Great for children as well as adults.

18 Likes

Afternoon

Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery, for your last month looking after us all - I am sure your well earned ‘rest’ will be good for you

Sue @SueTrevor love your leaf

Here is mine for today

Carol x

19 Likes