Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2019 - Please see the 1st Post for joining Info

Hello and welcome the Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

The Chris Artist 2 (Aug)
Dottery Pottery 1 (Aug)
Total Sales for August 195

Max Pring Jewellery 4
Max Pring Art & Crafts 4
Dottery Pottery 21
Willow Gifts 1
Ohhh what a Yarn 2
The Chris Artist 5
Pocketful Creations 11
Carolee Crafts 4
Gweddus 1
Sue Trevor 6
Jennies Gems 7
The Card Jeanie 6
Aquila Crafts 1
Beautiful Fabric Bags 4
That Enamel Guy 1
The Feminine Touch 4
Oruki Designs 7
Roses Workshop 1
Roses Felt Workshop 1
Erkinwald 6
Kernow Caire 1
N Ofkants Curios 6
Verchiel Beads and Jewellery 3
Stiches and Stones 2
Lillibets Millinery 2
Deborah Jones Jewellery 9
Cariad Crafts 8
Charmel Crafts & Gifts 1
Kelandy Designs 1
Made in the Temple 2
Girl of the Sixties 2
H R Nicholson Art 2
Petra Bradley Prints 1
The Cornish Hare 1

Total 136

7 Likes

Okay here goes my first daily listing challenge, fingers crossed I can keep it up.

25 Likes

Good morning and welcome to the September Thread, wishing you all a happy sales filled month and happy dancing for a sale for me too :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Love your rug @Caroleecrafts. Its full on nostalgia with this bag from me this morning. I am just leaving to do an outdoor vintage fair, so communal fingers crossed for dry weather please! tho its a glorious morning right now. Be back to love all your things later.

24 Likes

Happy September everyone. Can’t quite believe it’s September already…
Good luck at the fair Petra @PetraBradleyPrints.
Congrats to all those with sales. Hugs for anyone that needs one.
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7318145-Fingerless-Mitts-Raspberry-Pink-Coffee-and-Taupe-Alpaca-and-Acrylic

23 Likes

Good luck at the vintage fair @PetraBradleyPrints. Love vintage fairs. Such a pretty bag x

7 Likes

Good morning everyone and hope all have a fantastic September daily listing with lots of sales.

Sorry I went awol for the second half of August, just got back from Cyprus, where it was super hot! Although I understand lots of people had a hot bank holiday weekend here too.

Thinking about Halloween, as it is soon approaching so have this spider web inspired hanging decoration today.

Natalie x

26 Likes

a hand painted card
https://folksy.com/items/7317908-hand-painted-original-greetings-card-ref-F-921-DSCF0004%20(4)

25 Likes

Two hat brooch pins

19 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

Thanks for running this thread Max, and it fills me with great joy to see Brenda again :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

25 Likes

My first offering this month is a poppy inspired zipped pouch. Will be back later to do my bit, off on a steam and cream train ride at Bodmin today. Weather looks good, see you tonight.x

22 Likes

Good morning everyone, nice to be back, hopefully no more dramas at least for this month.
Poppy is doing well, eating again and hobbling around with her leg in a splint. She has her dressings checked tomorrow, but is much more her old happy self now.
Happy and prosperous September to everyone on this beautiful sunny morning.
My new listing is a set of pretty coasters, off now to read, Pin and love posts x
https://folksy.com/items/7317777-Set-of-Four-Handmade-Dandelion-Seedhead-Heather-and-Bumble-Bee-

27 Likes

Good Morning everyone - Happy September :slight_smile:

Good Luck at the vintage fair today Petra @PetraBradleyPrints x

Welcome back to all of those that have been MIA (or on holiday - lol!) and Welcome to everyone joining in the thread for the first time xx

I was going to show you something new today but it sold as soon as I listed it (So that’s one for the tally for August please Max @MaxPringJewellery x) - so here’s another re-list!:

25 Likes

Caught up, always easy the first day! Thankyou Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread again, and lovely to see you back Brenda @teabreaks , love the painting! Nearly forgot to say, Thankyou so much to everyone for all of the well wishes for Poppy, meant a lot to me xxxxx

10 Likes

Morning all,
Another mug today,

22 Likes

Here’s my third ACEO which I drew while stuck on a train at East Retford and heading towards Newcastle.

21 Likes

Hope you had a wonderful holiday Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Lovely to see you back Brenda @teabreaks
Lovely items already everyone :smiley:

9 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: wow a new month already this year is flying by. Just a quick re-list from me a cute little purrmpkin kitty :wink: have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

23 Likes

Back later to post, love and pin. Made two sales last night @MaxPringJewellery, I suppose they should technically be recorded against August, though I didn’t see the notification until after midnight. I’ll leave that one up to you Max!

15 Likes

Lovely to see some faces I’ve not met before, and some friends back!
@leavalleyart, I love your little aceo.
I actually had a sale yesterday, but it doesn’t count, since it wasn’t on here. Come on, sales fairy, make September a good month!

A relist from me again.

https://folksy.com/items/7224483-Fire-Engine-Vest-Age-6-9-months

27 Likes