Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

@paperchainsandbeads Hi, Just to let you know that I have had a sale this afternoon x

4 Likes

Late in after a day of getting youngest grandchild to his first haircut then a visit to see Redcar’s Pirate Festival with him and his mum and dad. Found time to list this

4 Likes

I’ve added some knitting in lace to my shop. More colours available

5 Likes

Back from Holiday and trying to catch up.

Loved the daily swims but it was just too hot and humid… was actually a bit relieved to land in England , LOL.

5 Likes

Adding to the Pinkness of today’s thread

4 Likes

One sale for me too please Max (total 1) …x

9 Likes

Another listing

3 Likes

Hi Brenda, yes it’s been a long time, I’m not on here these days but I do still read the summary emails & so sorry to hear about your loss & just wanted to send you love & say how wonderful that you received a special gift from your dear husband.

5 Likes

Just nipping in with a quick relist. I’ve been to Llandudno today to have a break from decorating.
Little Jasper loved being at the seaside :blush:

Im really hoping to get stuck in making some new jewellery pieces next week sometime.

Off to catch up with loving & pinning :smile:

Karen x

11 Likes

Hi everyone, this is my very late listing for today (fri) oops actually 01.50 am …

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love
Claire xx

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda and Claire :).

Excited my packet of gemstones arrived from Jacqueline yesterday so I’m having a day of being creative :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I listed this ring a while back, but it hasn’t been posted on here before.

4 Likes

Good morning all.

Well, several black bags and boxes later I have just about completed my clear out, just a few things to find a home for and a trip to the charity shop and tip. Since moving in a year ago I have had several boxes of accounts/paperwork relating to my previous business stacked in my bedroom and I am proud to say that I eventually got around to moving them all to the loft which involved unpacking the boxes, moving the papers and repacking them as they were too heavy to move as they were. Personally I would have been happier just slinging them on the fire but the rules say we must keep them for a minimum of 7 years.

Today I have a grey version of the felted pod I showed yesterday.

7 Likes

Hello, well Saturday today, where did the week go !!! Hear are my latest Handmade greeting cards, my vintage look cards are blank inside for your own message.Free POSTING UK

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7033509-Vintage-Lady

https://folksy.com/items/7033534-Art-Deco-Greeting-card-Vinage

5 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile: The sun is shining, the washing is on, taking the boys out to town later - all is well!

I need to make a start on an LA Dodgers badge this morning - a commission piece. I’m quite nervous about it but have made 4 blank hearts in case I do it wrong! lol

My listing for today is this Love Bird heart - perfect as a Wedding gift.

6 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

6 Likes

These lovely kids socks…

5 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning all.

I’ve not long woke up! But I have had a couple of days this week where I’ve survived on 2 hours sleep so I think a lie in on a Saturday is allowed :blush:

Today I have this handy keyring to keep your tissue pack in

5 Likes