Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

I forgot to say yesterday, I set up a swapping thread (they used to be pretty popular - it’s really good for swapping things for Christmas presents) Maybe I’ve done it a little bit too early but it’s bombed spectacularly - lol!

If any of you wanted to join in here’s the link:

It’s really easy to take part :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Today’s offering from me,

https://folksy.com/items/7169504-5-hearts-hand-stitched-card-

@Emily02 love that dress, it’s so pretty! :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I love doing the Agricultural Shows, but they start early so it makes for a very long day. By the time I got home and unloaded I had just enough energy to get a pizza out of the freezer and collapse for the rest of the evening.

I did however hand out a LOT of business cards with my Folksy shop details on :smiley:

So just time for a relist today, catch up on loving what I missed yesterday, and then I need to get the camera charged up for the first photo session of the month.

15 Likes

Morning everyone
Sorry to hear you had such a bad night Sarah @thedotterypotter sending you hugs
Thank you Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Thank you for all your hard work Maxine @MaxPringJewellery with running this thread

16 Likes

After the vibrancy of the 80’s yesterday I’m taking you back to a much more pastel era - 1958 to be exact (I do love cars with chrome, fins and 2 tone paint jobs) - that’s not just any beige that’s ‘buckskin’ and ‘alamo beige’

19 Likes

Good morning all. Here’s today’s offering

18 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: wow that was some catch up, this thread is amazing this month :heart_eyes: just a recent re-list from me today another little baby set of sandals and a headband :slight_smile: have a lovely Sunday all :slight_smile: xxx

16 Likes

Oh my word! (as one of our granddaughters charmingly used to say when about two years old). I came on here and loved etc. late last night, and yet when I arrive this morning I have 51 posts to go through. I love all your stuff. Good job I should be reasonably free until lunch time! Oops, no! Got to go. See you all later!
Yet another relist - one of my little mice:

https://folksy.com/items/7218637-Mouse-T-shirt-Age-9-12-months

17 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying a warm, lazy Sunday!

16 Likes

That’s gorgeous!

6 Likes

Good morning all, just. Think I’m up to date with all the loving etc. - apologies if I missed anyone. Hope the neighbours calm down soon Sarah @thedotterypotter, I sometimes wonder what our neighbours must have thought when we were younger - lets just say my mother was a very feisty woman and was always screaming and shouting at her “men friends”. We used to just hide! Think maybe that is why I hate confrontation and will do anything to keep the peace now (even admitting I am wrong when I know I’m not!)

I have a flower to show you today

18 Likes

Afternoon everyone.
What a nightmare Sarah @thedotterypotter. I’d certainly keep an eye on the kids. Even though they may not be physically attacked, living in that environment can do real harm.
When i was a child we had really noisy neighbours. No shouting but drilling, hammering, doors banging and it sounded like no stair carpet and hobnail boots. One day my mum got so fed up, she put on the spin dryer (which was noisy back in those days) the record player and the hoover and left it all to go to the shop. My neighbours were quite after that :rofl:

Today I’m listing my dad, er, i mean the cardigan

22 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter sound awful, I do hope all is ok!

My item for today a puffed heart hematite gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Phew! All caught up to here. What gorgeous stuff! I see more of us Tykes are creeping out of the woodwork…
@thedotterypotter, for a while we had neighbours who shouted, screamed and threw things at each other, in that instance it was a serious case of battered husband. He eventually left after she beat him over the head with a cuckoo clock.

8 Likes

Happy Sunday afternoon,

(he he sounds like a Kinks song)

Ooooooo Sarah @thedotterypotter, they sound like terrible neighbours, very selfish. Our last neighbours were v selfish too, cutting ceramic tiles at 1 am when we had to work the next day. Drilling walls late evening etc So glad we moved, it is like a peaceful haven here. Hope he quietens down soon

Here is a relist from me today

Carol xx

15 Likes

great work everyone…all caught up to here.
LOL @XStitcherJoss I bet your neighbour had time on her hands after that !

@cariadcrafts11 I will be singing that all afternoon now…!!

10 Likes

Gosh and wow; there are some new people on here, and it will take me a long time to catch up with the names, but I have liked and loved up to this point.

Sarah @thedotterypotter Sorry to hear about your noisy neighbours
Maxine @MaxPringJewellery I had 5 sales while I was away, but that was the end of July, so don’t know if it counts for this month.
Carol @Knittingtopia Loved your comment about listing your Dad. Very funny
@XStitcherJoss
Catherine @MountainOfDots
Sasha @SashaGarrett
@BrambleandBurt
Emily @Emily02
@HaySheen
@dannynaracci - Nice to meet you all. Can’t believe there are soooooo many new faces -

I haven’t been here for a week as my daughter has been ill. Her husband has a week off now, so she is getting there.

My offering today is a Cat Greeting Card.

Thanks
SallyAnn

18 Likes

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been away for a few days. Have just been very busy. I haven’t had the chance to see all the posts because there were so many! I’ll have a look in a minute.
Meanwhile here are my floating shelves:
https://folksy.com/items/7304272-Lagoon-Resin-floating-Shelves-beautiful-wall-decor-in-blue-green-gold

https://images.folksy.com/aXRlbXMvMTAwMDkzNC8yMDE5MDczMC8xMDI3ODg5ODQ3Nw-Q-Q-N/main/7304272-Lagoon-Resin-floating-Shelves-beautiful-wall-decor-in-blue-green-gold-0

15 Likes

Hi all! Hope everyone’s having a nice weekend. @ArtilyEverCrafter thank you so much for your lovely comments :blush: @junemccabe I don’t need much excuse to share butterfly photos tbh, but glad you liked it! Have only ever seen a swallowtail on holiday - they are stunners!

I have another relist today, a pendant this time…

15 Likes

Haha, sorry for the late reply Chris, just returning from a camping trip for my sons birthday. And I would love to help at any time, I can make a stamp to use for practically anything haha! x

6 Likes