Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total Sales for July - 208

The Dottery Potter 30
Max Pring Jewellery 8
Max Pring Art & Crafts 11
The Chris Artist 4
The Cornish Hare 5
Willow Gifts 2
Jennies Gems 14
Kim Onyskiw 5
The Feminine Touch 1
Fluff Stuff 2
Robyn Coetzee Glass 19
The Greeting Card Shop 8
Roses Workshop 1
Aqulia Crafts 7
Sue Trevor 18
Gweddus Art 2
Orchard Felts 1
Pocketful Creations 10
Cariad Crafts 11
Oruki Designs 8
Pretty Little Things Orkney 1
Kernow Claire 6
Knittingtopia 1
Precious Moments 1
Katies Shed 1
Jen Star Knits 2
That Enamel Guy 1
Blue Beezy Wings 2
Ohhh What a Yarn 2
Scruffy Bobs Emporium 1
Cross Stitcher Joss 1
Erkinwald 4
Kelandy Designs 1
Roses Workshop 2
Sasha Garrett 1
Bowerbird Designs 1
Artily Ever Crafter 1

Total 192

5 Likes

It’s just after midnight, so I’ll start the ball rolling.
A relist of my small watercolour of Cawsand village, Cornwall.
By the way, Brenda @teabreaks, thanks for your lovely comments on the Facebook Folksy Shop page. I have responded but Facebook has been very buggy with me lately and it isn’t allowing me to tag/highlight names in my comments.

22 Likes

Good morning, happy new month, pinch punch 1st of the month, wishing everyone taking part a happy and healthy month with lots of visits from the sales fairy :fairy:

18 Likes

Good morning - I’m back! At least I will give it a try and see how I get on. I have got a week off work this week so its giving me a chance to get some felting done and line up a few listings for the days ahead so fingers crossed.

Always seems to be some trauma going on here at the moment! A little while ago my ankle started being a bit sore on and off - pretty much ignored it even though at times it was very painful. However I was at the docs on Monday for something else and thought I would mention it - long story short, was sent for X-ray and now been referred to fracture clinic. Dont recall doing anything to it, maybe they just read the X-ray wrong!

So I thought I would start the month with a brand new listing. I was a little concerned when I made this that it would topple over but its worked out just fine :slight_smile:

And now to walk the dog. Back later to love & pin etc.

17 Likes

Good morning All! And Hello to August! Bright and early for me today as I have lots to do…

Here’s my new listing…

15 Likes

I love these cute kids socks made in a really soft wool mix. http://folksy.com/items/7184821-Hand-Knit-Child-s-Wool-Socks-Multicoloured-Green

11 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

17 Likes

Morning all :wave:t3:
Starting the month with a bit of bling with this peach and gold birthday card.

15 Likes

Morning everyone, wishing you all a wonderful first day of August!
https://folksy.com/items/7303936-Blue-and-White-Ceramic-Trumpet-Vase-Home-Decor-Wedding-Gift-New-Home-Gift-

16 Likes

Hi everyone from a sunny Wales. Hope your day is filled with love and lots of sales!

17 Likes

So cute xxx

5 Likes

good morning all…a lovely sunny day here in South Wales.
Fabulous work on here already.
Let’s hope it is a good month for everyone.
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist (fab painting) you are more than welcome, your sales are well deserved and as I said on facebook, when you joined Folksy you took on board all the advice you were given and that is why you are having the sales. Well done.
today, I am starting the month off with a nice cooling seascape aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7304916-original-art-aceo-seascape-painting-ref-F-868-

16 Likes

Morning x whoop whoop xx thanks @MaxPringArtAndCrafts for doing this for us again this month x you are a legend xxx fabulous work everyone already x @OrchardFelts so lovely you are back x love the hare x gorgeous x and sorry to hear about your ankle x ouch x another fab painting @ChrisStoneArtist and @MaxPringJewellery I am totally going to treat myself one of these days to one of your beautiful pieces x I guess I ought to start getting xmas pressies in x eeeeek xxx I love love your vase @junemccabe and what a lovely cushion @preciousmoments so lets kick this month off with a quiet roar with my happy little introvert tee x

11 Likes

Here’s the link to Claire’s lovely T shirt

13 Likes

Morning all. Happy August. Rather dull here this morning.
Nice to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts hope the ankle is ok. Lovely to see you as well June @junemccabe loving the vase. Welcome to the new folk on the thread
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7305188-Fingerless-Mitts-in-Brown-Cream-and-Grey-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-

15 Likes

Thanks @erkinwald … gorgeous mitts x doh… so apparently I listed that tee a couple of days ago… so here is todays listing x maybe its a bit early x meh x will start again with a big roar x

14 Likes

oh for goodness sake Claire… get it together x sorry here it is x

13 Likes

Morning All,
I managed to survive the exam season with only 8 students bursting into tears on me and life is now back to the blissful calm of the workshop. Fingers crossed anyone’s kids who were sitting exams got through them ok.
here’s a recent listing of earrings made from a bit of an old bowling ball

15 Likes

Morning :slight_smile:

Claire @ClaireMortArtist - you are making me laugh today, you sound like me!

Good to see you back Sasha @SashaGarrett, June @junemccabe, Roz @OrchardFelts and welcome to all the new listers today xx

My listing today is ANOTHER folk bird!

17 Likes

Hi, I have listed a couple small, fabric Halloween pumpkins today x
WP_20170910_044

15 Likes