Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

a relist for me today while I recharge my batteries…

Afternoon

House cleaned, windows done, so all set for 2018. Even did a nice walk this morning!!!

Evening in for us, we will be raising a glass or two

Wishing everyone on this thread all the very best, it is so good to be a part of it, and hope I can do it justice next year

Oh Max, one sale today to end the year yay!!!

Carol xx

5 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter - some of your Christmas ornaments just fell into my basket, gave one of your angels to my sister for her tree and she fell in love with it, so these are for next year!!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today

Just popping in to add to my tally for Dec - another 6 sales so that mkes 15 in all, please Max @paperchainsandbeads. So sorry I dropped off the thread for the last couple of weeks. A combination of illness, Christmas preparations and family visits just ate up all my time. The last five visitors departed this morning and I’m on my way to Wales now! I’m going to take a break in Jan but hope to join in again in Feb. Wishing you all a very happy New Year!

2 Likes

Todays listing

Sorry I’ve not managed a listing lately, with illness, Christmas and visitors I haven’t found much making time, but I’m raring to go again now so hope to do much better in January!

Happy new year to you all x

3 Likes

Afternoon all.
sorry to hear some of you are still under the weather. Hope the new year brings health and happiness for all.
We will be staying in tonight, apart from playing taxi for partying teens. A warm fire and a film will be a relaxing change from camper vanning.

I have relisted this crocheted button fantastic trilby style hat.

Natalie x

1 Like

Thank You so much Carol :slight_smile:

That’s 3 more sales for the tally then please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

Hope you all have a great evening whatever you are doing and I’ll see you on the other side!! xxx

2 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

Evening all yay happy dancing for sales peeps. :man_dancing: :dancer:

anyone got any tips for calming down a hyperactive pooch! :dog2: shes more work that the baby!

2 Likes

My first listing for a while and as a plus seller!:tada:…decided to take the plunge .
Feeling better (ish) but not going out to celebrate tonight . Just couldn’t face it . This will be the first time in years , I don’t meet up with my very old friends for our usual get together.
Got the firewood ready so I hope there will be something semi -decent to watch ; might even toast in the new year with a glass of something or other.
Have a pleasant evening everyone and a happy 2018.

1 Like

Popping in with a final re-list for 2017.

Evening in for us, joined for our traditional New Year buffet by daughter and her boyfriend, which was lovely.

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year

1 Like