Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• Add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you
  • Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy

Total sales November a fabulous 440

Deborah Jones Jewellery 20
NOfkants Curios 8
Paper, Chains & Beads 7
Max Pring Jewellery 14
Silver Birch Jewellery 15
Kent Crafts 4
Dottery Pottery 319
Karens Crafty Bitz 2
Sue Trevor 37
Girl of the 60’s 21
Mags Maxwell Jewellery 2
That Enamel Guy 6
Bead Storm 17
Jacqueline O Jewellery 3
So Sew Megan 6
Adien 5
Cariad Crafts 6
Pods & Plunder 8
Jennies Gems 30
The Cornish Coaster Company 13
Steph Short Stationery 3
Steph Short Supplies 4
Gweddus 10
Ali Dufty 8
The Card Jeanie 3
Orchard Felts 4
Kernow Claire 7
Aquila Crafts 2
Sasha Garrett 3
Martin Shackelton 6
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 5
Heidi Meier Textiles 1

Total 590

5 Likes

Good morning and happy 1st December, wishing everyone taking part a great month with lots of sales, health and happiness.

Happy dancing for late sales yesterday :dancer:, you lot definitely kept me on my toes last month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone - brrrrr it’s cold!!

Here’s my listing of my large handmade snowflake card, which is covered in faux diamonds and pearls!!

6 Likes

White rabbits and all that :rabbit2: :rabbit2: (except it is grey! - artistic licence)
Cold again today but at least the frosty ground means no mud being dragged into the house by the dog :slight_smile:

A day at home today after freezing all day yesterday in the craft cabin, which is in fact a glorified garden shed so you can imagine how cold it was. It does have a heater but it wasn’t very effective yesterday.

Quite a lot of jobs to get done this morning but this afternoon its back to the felting table - I’m thinking if I get on with some sampling and maybe making something new then I might just find the enthusiasm to make more stock for the craft fair.

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - I love those studs - I’m desperate for a pair of studs after losing one of a pair I bought on Folksy a couple of years ago. Sadly, finances do not permit such frivolity at the moment but I will remember yours when I have saved up :slight_smile:

Todays offering

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, let’s hope December is ful of sparkling sales! Thank you Max for keeping the thread going!

My item for today is a pair of coral branch and CZ Sterling Silver earrings.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Morning all, going to be a busy day for me today as a commission that was requested for christmas needs to be done early (they are having christmas on the 9th I now find out) and I need to prep for tomorrows outdoor fair (gazebo is still in the loft, sand bags in the shed, lights…).
Here’s the other new one I listed yesterdy

3 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

Last night, my son was preparing for a buffet for some çlients and they cancelled at the last minute. Which annoyed him, because he wasn’t feeling well, and could have been home in bed. They managed to salvage some of the food in the fridges and freezers, which left them with the fish and chips. He often takes perfectly good leftover food to a homeless shelter, which he does under his own initiative, last night it was shut, so he walked around the town giving the food personally to a few of the needy. It was such a bitterly cold night, it may have only been warm by the time they got it, but at least it was something. I’m not sure how I made such a caring and giving child! I’m so proud of him.

22 Likes

Sorry I disappeared last month everyone. Commissions and children stuff made everything a bit hectic!

That’s so lovely of him @SueTrevor

You must have been freezing @OrchardFelts! I do a lot in the conservatory, and have a huge calor gas heater, and it’s still cold in there.

Here’s me for today:

5 Likes

Morning All, Happy December to everyone xx

xmas trees

5 Likes

Good morning all…cold but sunny here today…no snow here…
today I have an acrylic canvas board floral painting
https://folksy.com/items/7080294-floral-impressionist-art-painting-ref-253-

3 Likes

Morning everyone a dusting of snow here in Coventry this morning a new listing from yesterday

3 Likes
5 Likes

Morning happy 1st of December

3 Likes

Happy December everyone, we had a manic morning opening 5 advent calendars and finding our elf has returned for another year (santa has promised she’ll be good this year thought. I usually post her antics on Facebook so feel free to look me up on there if you want to see what she gets up to.

https://www.facebook.com/louise.shaw.9212

I have another glass today, it’s not perfect buy it looks great lit with a tea light

4 Likes

Morning all, crisp and frosty here so far.
Will catch up shortly, need to tidy workshop up a bit, got two customers popping over this morning.

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for keeping tally again, especially as you are so busy x

4 Likes

Morning

Big thanks to Max @paperchainsandbeads for all your hard work keeping the thread going and keeping a tab , you really are a superwoman.

Sue @SueTrevor, you ‘brung’ him up well :smile: What a lovely thing he did there!!!

Megan @SoSewMegan, I couldn’t get your lovely robin so that I could love him, think he needs another showing lol

Had hospital visit first thing, OH for an x-ray, just routine, and unbelievable in and out so quick didn’t even have to pay the car park fee, now that is good.

Here is mine for today on this beautiful sunny, frosty cold first of December morning

Carol x

7 Likes

Oh well, at least I’ll start the new month with a new listing!

4 Likes

Happy December!
What lovely items, thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for the heads up about the robin, hope all’s good with you and OH.
No wonder you’re proud Sue @SueTrevor that’s just so kind. Hope you manage to get all you need out the loft Sasha @SashaGarrett!
We are having our Christmas this weekend,my son is arriving from Madrid today, my daughter has wangled Sunday off work so that’s when we’re having Christmas dinner , pressies the works!:grinning::christmas_tree: After all Christmas is about family and friends not a date.

10 Likes

Well done to your son. I help out with our church food bank, but to actually go out in the freezing cold is a much greater effort!

5 Likes

Thanks for keeping this up Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. ‘Good job’ to your son @SueTrevor - the spirit of Christmas
A new triangular brooch from me today

5 Likes