Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Evening everyone
Sorry your having difficult times Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Thank you Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Hope your injection works well June @junemccabe
Some crystal earrings today

19 Likes

Partly caught up, we have a visitor just arrived so will catch up the rest of the way later. finally managed to get some photos doneā€¦

18 Likes

Yay, happy to report another sale @MaxPringJewellery :blush:

11 Likes

Well that was a busy weekend, though sadly not on Folksy. On Saturday I celebrated 900 sales on that other site :grinning: and up to 909 today. Meanwhile, despite all the wonderful 12 days of Folksy and Mr Mouse I havenā€™t had a single sale here for a week :cry: Never mind, I will persevere.

I thought Iā€™d listed all the diaries, but I missed this one

20 Likes

A menā€™s alpaca/ wool blend , slouch hat from me today ā€˜Terrainā€™ ( charcoal and rust ) ā€¦

one sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

Hello,
Congratulations on the sales and milestones. Just popping in with a relist.

19 Likes

caught up to here x

7 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

14 Likes

Late again; havenā€™t had time to do anything on here sooner today. Good job I have no listing expiring today.
Thanks to @rainbowsnmore for pointing out the fail on my listing yesterday; thanks to @PocketfulCreations for putting up the link. Congratulations to @MartinShackletonCeramics on 50 sales milestone.

10 Likes

Hello Everyone
all caught up
will list tomorrow

9 Likes

quickly popping in to report 7 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

13 Likes

Thanks Caroline! Itā€™s this episode: series 1007, episode 2 about 11mins 48secs inā€¦:grin:

8 Likes

loved & pinned to hereā€¦

6 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

10 Likes

Another late catching up session before bed, you can tell Iā€™m a night owlā€¦ just like these 2 for todayā€™s listing

18 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Lynn, Deboah, Sarah, Sue, Caroline, Lily, Rachel, Ali, Valerie D and there was 2 for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_women::dancing_women:

Sorry to hear about your family concerns June @junemccabe and I hope the injection went well
Sending hugs to you Caroline, @carolinefrodsham :hugs:
Enjoy your time with your Son Cynthia @Brockstones

21 Likes

Have pinned and clicked! Well done on all the sales and continued sales Sarah @thedotterypotter.

Hugs to you and your family @carolinefrodsham

My item for today a pretty freeform, Dendritic Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Morning all. Got a dental appointment today not looking forward to going. Why at my age do I still get myself in a complete tizz about going to the dentist?
Something sparkly from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7218187-Dragon-Scale-Cuff-Wrist-Warmers-with-Sparkle-

19 Likes

Will come backfor a proper catch up later. Already liking your work @MaxPringJewellery, @erkinwald, @NOfkantsCurios , @AliDufty.
A relist from me today:

17 Likes

Morning all.
1 more for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

19 Likes