Congratulations Max. x

5 Likes

Congratulations Martin. x

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday Brenda. x

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday Julie. x

5 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: another flying visit this morning :slight_smile: love and pinned to here and popping a recent re-list on today :slight_smile: Hope everyone has a fab Tuesday with lots of lovely sales :slight_smile: xxx

17 Likes

Morning all
Two sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks to fellow folksy365er :grin:

Today’s listing

20 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing and half price sale item today https://folksy.com/items/7219048-Half-Price-Sale-Delicate-Long-beaded-chain-Necklace

17 Likes

Happy belated anniversary Sarah. x

5 Likes

Morning all, all caught up to here. have a good day everyone. x

5 Likes

Good morning…
today I have another miniature aceo…
https://folksy.com/items/7219054-original-art-watercolour-painting-ref-F-608-

15 Likes

Good morning
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 3 sales.Thanks
More sale items today . Perfect stocking fillers ready to post

Valerie x

19 Likes

My listing for today is a Valentines Card

18 Likes

Hello all - hope everyone is well!

A cute freshwater pearl and sterling silver bracelet for you today

19 Likes

Afternoon all
A relist from me today, waiting for one pot to dry before I can do a bisque firing, they won’t be ready until after Christmas at this rate!

And one more sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :blush:

22 Likes

Just one to list today:

No time now to love and pin. I’ll be back!

18 Likes

Finally got the rest of the baubles on the Christmas tree last night - yay! We’re off out for a meal with some friends tonight. It could be interesting with hubby trying to eat a meal in the restaurant with his sling on. All loved and pinned. It’s another bag from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7219193-Stylised-leaves-tote-bag-in-pale-beige-with-green-and-purple-foliage-print

23 Likes

Well that was a quick sale! Many thanks to a fellow 365-er :purple_heart:

Could you add a sale to the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

Hello

Tonight’s listing is a 1920’s style birthday card.

17 Likes

Good afternoon.
I started the day with good intentions of getting on with some felting but its just not happening at the moment. I think I have got so many other jobs that need doing that are playing on my mind that I cant get into felting mode so I have decided to use the rest of the week (maybe more) to dedicate to getting my life in order so I can then relax and enjoy the felting. As a result its probably going to be re lists from me for the next few days unless I stumble across some unlisted items! Got quite a bit of admin work done today including making a start on my 2018/19 accounts that I havent even looked at since April - argh!

Today I do have a new listing - a scarf I made a couple of days ago - but this is the last for now.

Now to go and write a long list of all the jobs I need to get done so I can enjoy crossing them off!

17 Likes

Beginning to feel rushed off my feet with Christmas lurking so near. Still, managed to put up this new listing; perhaps a little pressure is good.

20 Likes