Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

all caught up to here.

7 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, bit dull and cold on Sheppey this morning! Listing a very wintry trinkets dish today.
https://folksy.com/items/7219585-Snowman-Christmas-Ring-Dish-Handmade-Hand-Painted-Ceramic-Home-Decor-

18 Likes

Hope all goes well for you!xxxxx@NOfkantsCurios

7 Likes

Morning! A new listing from me - my 9 year old boy asked me if he could design a jewellery making kit and this is the outcome. So cute and unlike me probably over complicating things, its nice and straight forward in a sweetie llike cone. https://folksy.com/shops/Verchielbeadsandjewellery/collections/277801-jewellery-making-kits

23 Likes

My listing for today

20 Likes

All caught up to here. Have a great Friday everyone!xxx

7 Likes

Morning all .
Cute jewellery making kit Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery :slightly_smiling_face: Like a bag of sweeties .
You beat me to it Sue @SueTrevor on wishing Sarah @thedotterypotter congrats on 6000 sales AMAZING :tada::tada: and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on an AMAZING 1200 :tada::tada: :smiley:
Hope your workshop goes well tomorrow Sue @SueTrevor I feel a new branching forward for you to go along with all your beautiful creations. Well done on all your sales too, this year . You have done so well too.
Max @MaxPringJewellery I love the texture you have created on the bracelet with your new rolling mill yummy.:slightly_smiling_face:
I hope your day goes as well as it can Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Very sad
Housework !! what’s that :grimacing: I am keeping my blinkers on till the last minute. The benefit of living far from family!
I hope everyone can enjoy a last minute flurry of sales.

20 Likes

Congratulations on those milestones @OrchardFelts and @thedotterypotter
Love the kit @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and the squiggles @carolinefrodsham
Please put me down for a sale @MaxPringJewellery
One of three relists today

22 Likes

Morning all.
Had a skittles team Christmas dinner last night, so feeling a bit blurry today, crisp walk around the woods has woken the body…but the head is lagging behind. :woozy_face:

Congrats on all the milestones . @OrchardFelts @thedotterypotter .
My Photos are awful at the mo, but the light is unlikely to improve so I’m ploughing on.

Thoughts are with you Natalie :pensive:

18 Likes

Oh My God…the washing machine man just wanted to use the bathroom! Mess alert!

16 Likes

More T-shirts, of which this is one. I’ll reach the end of them some time, and then I’ll be starting on baby vests!

I love the bangle @MaxPringJewellery
Congratulations to all those reachers of milestones and all those sellers.
And what a clever 9 year old you have @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. That’s a great kit!

18 Likes

Well I’m on a train heading to Plymouth to meet my dad to help him finish his shopping then bringing him back to spend the weekend with me, thought I would be able to spend the time loving and clicking… am trying but getting motion sickness:!!! So will swing by later!!

Here is a re-list from me. This chicken with attitude is my biggest seller at shows at the moment! It was the star attraction at my last show of the year last night, where it almost sold out

19 Likes

Just managed to squeeze in a quick catch-up/ clicking session.
Lovely earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery. I know what you mean about the light at this time of year. Even my conservatory is dull and grey. Not the best for photos.
Great brooch @thatenamelguy.
Love your little mirrors @SueTrevor.
Beautiful necklace @Brockstones.
I’m not surprised your chicken sells so well @TheCornishHare. He has so much character.
My listing today is of Harlyn Bay in North Cornwall, from where @TheCornishHare’s Harlyn Hare takes his name.

20 Likes

Hi everyone congrats on your milestones Roz @OrchardFelts and @thedotterypotter
Love your mirrors Sue @SueTrevor
A really pretty bracelet Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Hope your physio starts to give you some relief Helen @PocketfulCreations
All caught up with your beautiful work again.
I have this small Angel zip charm to share.

19 Likes

Back from the funeral it was a lovely service. It’s odd to see old colleagues from my police days, and we only ever seem to catch up at these sad occasions.

Wanted to show you what I am working with fossil wise atm and wondering whether to leave as it is now.
As found at Charmouth with only some indications of fossils present…

Then carefully attempted splitting the rock, does not always go to plan…

And what was found inside …

Just got to decide whether to start whittling out fossils or leave as it is?!!
Decisions, decisions.

Natalie x

29 Likes

Can I add 1 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Thanks Chris, I have a couple of daylight bulbs, but it makes the silver all glarey and still changes the colours. Not ideal at all. @ChrisStoneArtist

13 Likes

All caught up to here.
Congratulations to all those with wonderful milestones.
Fabulous picture Christ @ChrisStoneArtist. Wow love that chicken Karen @TheCornishHare.
Glad the service was lovely Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and what a stunning fossil.
:smiley:

12 Likes

Afternoon. Just dashing in to report a sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery and to add my listing. No time for more as I am off to London for a couple of nights - will catch up later.

Another vase removed from the gallery

20 Likes

Another listing for today

16 Likes

thoughts to all those who need it and congratulations to those with sales…wow @thedotterypotter

all …faved to here x

9 Likes