Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Yes I know, Sue @SueTrevor, I am wondering if I did the right thing, but decision had to be made! I’m happy having a day at home then lunch and a glass of wine before lighting a fire and watching a Christmas movie!! X

8 Likes

Please go to the doctors Sarah @thedotterypotter, our hands are so precious to us, get it checked out, these things have a habit of returning when we get older. :heart::heart:

7 Likes

I agree with June! Go tomorrow! Sarah @thedotterypotter. X

7 Likes

Help needed by this technophobe … how do you link your item to a photo?? On most of your posts you just press the photo and it takes you to your page and item … I haven’t worked out how to do that!! I just copy and paste the item link but it doesn’t look as good. What am I doing wrong?? Does this make sense or have I totally confused everyone?? :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I made this tutorial a while ago Karen…it’s still the same but the icon you need to click has changed to a a landscape picture x

5 Likes

I will get a doctors appointment tomorrow if I can…I shouldn’t really take a chance with my hands. If I couldn’t use my hands, I’d have to use my brain and that’s not a good idea! lol

15 Likes

Straight to the doctors with you @thedotterypotter . As soon as your limbs and appendages take on a dramatic reappearance AND they are painful, time to get it checked out. Nice decoration btw.
Lovely decorations from @SarahDesignsUK and @SueTrevor.
Liking the jewellery @MaxPringJewellery, @silverbirchstudio and @TheCornishHare. Karen, I am wondering if we should take a pack of cards or some board games to the fair we are doing next week. That one is a bit of an unknown quantity and is perhaps too close to Christmas. We’ll see. We will have fun, I’m sure. Love the pot @junemccabe.
Congrats on the card sales @konyskiw. The art sales will come, more often than not from someone who has previously purchased your cards!
Enjoy your get-together @erkinwald.
all clicked/liked to here.
New paintings are on the horizon but for now, a relist.

18 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, got to dash, will read all the posts later xxx

6 Likes

A touch of my favourite fantasy with glitter today…
https://folksy.com/items/7214564-original-art-fantasy-painting-ref-F-597-

@thedotterypotter I hope you can sort your thumb out…looks painful…our hands are very precious.x

17 Likes

We could always play I-spy with my little eye something beginning with N … No customers Hahahaha Hahahaha x

5 Likes

Thanks Sarah I will give it a go!!! I will do a re-list now to try, wish me luck ! If you don’t see a list from me, send out a search party!! X :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

A re-list of some blank Christmassy cards (I’m trying out Sarah’s advice on my list here @so could go horribly wrong - fingers crossed everyone!!)

23 Likes

Yessssss!! It worked Thanks Sarah @thedotterypotter. I am officially no longer a technophobe (until the next time!!) x

11 Likes

Thank you for adding me to your board Pauline. x

6 Likes

Your stall looks beautiful Helen, glad the fair went well, and thanks for adding me to your board. x

6 Likes

Hi everyone
Just practicing Sarah’s instructions for a large clickable pic !! Can you believe i haven’t done it before . But always meant to …
Just relisting these as its bauble day ! Here goes . :crossed_fingers:
Have a new item for later
Wooo hooo Thanks Sarah @thedotterypotter x

18 Likes

Your new logo is lovely Elly.x

6 Likes

A men’s wool blend beanie 'Nightfall ’ from me today …

17 Likes

Afternoon everyone, a relist for me today.
Can you add a sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery. x

16 Likes

All caught up to here.

6 Likes