Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Good morning all…
today I have one of my “naughty” baby cartoon cards…
It is censored for those who don’t want to see it…if you DO then the full picture is with the listing…
https://folksy.com/items/7220917-naughty-cartoon-new-baby-card-ref-F618-

18 Likes

Just dashing off to work so listing and will get back this evening to click through!

My item is a pretty Succor Creek Jasper and sterling silver pendant, sorry does not come with a chain.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Morning all
I think I’m at the stage with Christmas where I just want to crawl under a stone and come out again when it’s all over! I still have to go into town, and it pouring down with rain yet again, then, one of my sons decides to change his diet the week before Christmas and has filled my small fridge with his own food as well as some for 2 snails he’s looking after. I’m sure I’m heading for a nervous breakdown.
Today’s listing

Max, @MaxPringJewellery I think I’ve had 15 sales this month, I’ve probably forgotten to mention two of them.

23 Likes

Morning! 2 sales to add for me today.
Heres a relist from me but this time with 50% off. https://folksy.com/items/7148262-SALE-50-OFF-Wire-Wrapped-Red-Heart-Pendant-on-ribbon-

18 Likes

all loved to here x

6 Likes

Another one to make you smile, mug cosy

16 Likes

Morning all, a bit brighter and dry here this morning.
Yesterdays weather was just awful, our electric was off all day (scheduled work somewhere on the cables) it was so dark in the cottage and so wet out that OH and I scived off work and went to Exeter for lunch and a little unnecessary extra gift shopping.
Will have to make up for it today, final commissions are being collected later so better go tidy up a bit too.

20 Likes

Hugs for you Sue @SueTrevor xxx Can’t believe your son has decided to do that right before Christmas! Kids…they just don’t think do they?

I’m on a pre-Christmas comedown. I’ve got plenty to do but I feel so down about it all. I should be so happy…all orders done, No 2 Son is home but I just feel a bit empty about it! I think it’s because I know my Mum is so depressed (She’s suffered from it all her life, so I’ve seen it a lot!) and I just know how much of an effort this next week is going to be to try and keep everything going! I also feel like this when I stop working, even for a few days! I’d better just get myself back down the studio!!

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Sending you loads more love today Valerie @jenniesgems, I’m thinking of you so much xxx

Here’s a little bright dish:

21 Likes

I feel the same as you Sarah x

7 Likes

Aww…it’s so horrible isn’t it? xxx

7 Likes

I’m all loved up and clicked up!! Another listing from me today, a pair of big and bold earrings, a bit different for me, but sold a few at shows so thought I would list too. I call these my Bett Lynch earrings!!!

16 Likes

Morning all. Three sales to report please @MaxPringJewellery. My item for today is a two stranded necklace. Back later to love, pin and report on the sales.

20 Likes

Another mug from me, fresh from the kiln yesterday.

18 Likes

Hi Sue - to help keep track of the sales for the stats I always jot down the number of sales a person has at the end of the month. You started December with 1509 sales and now have 1524, so Yes, you have had 15 sales.
Poor you - I don’t like the sound of the snails. @SueTrevor

9 Likes

Congratulations to those with sales. Please add one to my tally @MaxPringJewellery
Love that mug @MartinShackletonCeramics and the acorns @SarahDesignsUK
The things our kids do to us, eh @SueTrevor - maybe you shouls get him a fridge of his own for Christmas :grin:
A relist from me

20 Likes

Two butterfly T-shirts and a tractor one today:

What a gorgeous blue mug Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics.
I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum, Valerie @jenniesgems.

15 Likes

Weird isn’t it, and yet if I do stop for a few days, I find it really hard to get going again.
None of my family are feeling festive, so I think we may just carry on as normal with a family meal and gifts on the day.

7 Likes

Thank you Cynthia, I wish I was clever enough to do my own stats, let alone everyone else’s! I’m so glad someone’s watching over us. The snails are amazing. Apart from the volume of food that needs to be stored. Ones an albino.

7 Likes

What do they eat Sue? I’m imagining salad?

7 Likes

Morning x all loved to here x hope you are all well x lovely work as always x
here’s mine x

18 Likes