Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Evening everyone
Just a relist today

5 Likes

Id like to join! Just added on facebook and making my first post.
Im on Folksy since 2014 and still waiting patiently for my frist CHA-CHING!

Thats my newest item added today :blush:

5 Likes

Love your routine Max. No wonder you achieve so much!

3 Likes

Sorry late tonight, had grandchildren and family to catch up on.

These are a cheerful offering

Sue

4 Likes

I’ve just added this new cycling pendant

and redesigned this one

4 Likes

To link Instagram to your business page go to your linked accounts

Then click on Facebook and that should give you the option to select your personal profile (timeline) or your business page

I find it does sometimes revert back to my personal timeline though so you have to keep an eye on it. I don’t have a business account on Instagram.

5 Likes

Thanks so much carol @Knittingtopia I have reverted back to personal and have managed to link now, thanks for the screen shots - that is how I need things explaining.

6 Likes

Good morning, brillant thanks Carol, I do that this evening :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome Ana @ana92pl, I love your steampunk pieces very creative :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning all,
Thank you for all your suggestions yesterday on branding :grin: I’ve just noticed ‘how it’s made’ panic! This challenge is adding yet another stress to my life… But it’s fun too, seeing everyone else’s ideas…
Today’s listing

8 Likes

I was saying earlier that I hadn’t had a sale paid for by Stripe since the autumn - well, what do you know - I’ve just had another one! @paperchainsandbeads please mark my tally up by one!

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this oven cover . . .

7 Likes

I am feeling better today and hopw you are all keeping well. Todays listing is another wrap

4 Likes

Good morning

I’m impressed with all of you who are doing the meet the maker instagram challenge - I was tempted but I know I’m not organised enough to keep up with it!

Think I’m going to try something new today …

Still trying to tempt the sales fairy to visit

10 Likes

Thought your Instagram post for routine was brilliant Max @paperchainsandbeads. I’ve a sale to report , my first this month.:dancer::grinning:. Just some buttons but still a sale. Of course they’re at home, not here but am going home tonight! The builders haven’t quite finished but have done all the dirty stuff.
I’ve sold nothing for Mother’s Day this year at all which is disappointing as I usually sell a few bowls . Was hoping to have a new bowl to show you but it’s still in the drying process ( next to the pipes in the airing cupboard)!
May be back later, in the meantime a relist:

Welcome Ana @ana92pl

6 Likes

Morning all
Another miniature vase with snowdrops in again today

9 Likes

Thanks Maxine for this thread. Have visited a few websites, but will carry on again later. Some gorgeous gifts. Will be buying a few.

Thanks
SallyAnn

5 Likes

Morning All what a lovely day here today. The sun is shining and the birds are singing what more could I ask for.

The hospital went well yesterday, thanks for your enquiries Max @paperchainsandbeads and Valerie @valerie. It’s for voice therapy for my husky voice and painful throat. We had such a good time. I had to blow through a straw into some water in a bottle and make and “ah” sound in lots of different ways. I sounded just like one of the clangers. I couldn’t stop laughing which she said was good as that relaxes the muscle in my throat which was just what the doctor ordered.

Wow Max I really admire your organisation skills in keeping up with everything that you do. My days consist of getting up (which may seem nothing to you but since I retired it is a major acheivement for me). I then have breakfast and do the networking for my 3 shops on pinterest, facebook, twitter and stumble upon. Look at the posts on here then either get on with knitting orders, making new stock for the shops, either knitting or jewellery. Then its usually dinner time. The days just whizz past in a blur. I have also got to find time to completely update all of the photos tags titles and descriptions in all 3 shops.

Todays offerings are both relists.

6 Likes

good morning…today I have a crocheted baby matinee coat.
https://folksy.com/items/7113975-crochet-baby-matinee-coat-ref-338-

I first made matinee coats to this pattern in 1970 and sold them for 12/6d…approximately 65p each !!

8 Likes

Lovely xxx

1 Like

I’ve got an unexpected day (well afternoon) off work. We started picking the children up this morning and after getting 4 of the 7 the parents started ringing us to say the school has just contacted them to say the school is shut as there’s no water. These are additional needs children and one autistic girl is all about routine. As soon as she realised the bus was going back home she started crying and refused to get off the bus bless her.

6 Likes