Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Afternoon all.
Max your routine is incredible, you must be amazingly focused to pack that much in to a day. @paperchainsandbeads

8 Likes

A new bowl from me today …

7 Likes

Hi all!
Hope everyone is well,
Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve four more sales for stationery please X
Here’s mine today

https://folksy.com/items/5714111-Card-Shapes-For-Craft-Floral-Bunnies-Assorted-Floral-Prints-100pkimage
Steph x

7 Likes
6 Likes

Having a tree trimmed and a bonfire at the moment, which has been interesting, worrying and terrifying a couple of times, not sure this person has any idea of health and safety!

So a relist from me today, a handbag made frame gents flat caps.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Afternoon

Wow Max @paperchainsandbeads, you never fail to impress!!

Another beautiful day here but sadly been too busy with yoga and cleaning today - blame the good weather - lol - so just a relist

Carol xx

7 Likes

Not the most productive day today but I did give the kitchen a good deep clean and got a few little jobs done. Managed to dodge the hail shower and got out with the dog just in time!

Have been working on a new product but it has been fraught with problems so far - first I made the wrong measurements, then decided the wool I had used was the wrong colour - hopefully mark 3 will turn out OK otherwise I might have to give up!

9 Likes

Evening everyone, all loved to here. I’m in a bit of a rush tonight as my sister and I are taking our Mum out to the cinema with a meal after. Though all items have been loved, I’ve not had chance to read everyone’s posts yet.

Another re-list I’m afraid …

6 Likes

Busy busy day today. Just booked a holiday to Spain in May. Very exciting. Busy making cushions but you must be getting sick of seeing them so here are some brooches
https://folksy.com/items/7113760-Double-Flower-Fabric-brooch
https://folksy.com/items/7113798-Double-Flower-Fabric-brooch

Valerie x

5 Likes

Hi all,

No internet coverage for 24 hours as we were changing broadband suppliers. These things never go as planned but thankfully all up and going now.

Just a relist from me today and Max @paperchainsandbeads can you please add another sale to the tally for me.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Evening folks, yay happy dancing for sales @pipdesigns, Megan, Steph and Jeanie, there was one for me too, thank you Sally Anne.

Sally Anne @BySallyAnn, I keep meaning to ask you are you related in any way to the Lings from Cathays in Cardiff, only my maiden name was Ling, yes I know I went form a Ling to a Pring lol!

Right off to post my March Meet The Maker quickly before family drop by :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Love the routine Maxine @paperchainsandbeads; can you record a sle for me.
On that sale and following from the ‘paypal/Stripe’ posts, I checked my Paypal account yesterday (6th March) and found that someone had tried twice to buy from me using Paypal and had the transaction declined, Her email address was in the Paypal details so I contacted her to eplain I had no knowledge of the attempted transaction and to suggest she tried again using Stripe or paying by cheque. She replied, telling me that she had been wanting the item for a friends’s birthday; it was now too late for that but she was also thinking of buying something for herself. That is the sale I’ve now had. I shall now had to what passes for my routine a regular check of my Paypal account to catch this issue sooner if it happens again.
@SueTrevor hadn’t read as far ahead as ‘branding;’ I’ve been trying to remember to find outwhat ‘Flatlay’ means :grinning:
Today a relisting. I’ve only got as far as photographing my next batch of listings.

8 Likes

Evening all . Hoping everyone well . Looking forward to seeing today’s Instagram goodies from those doing the challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I had to google flatlay, not a term I had ever come across. Basically it a just a picture from above of stuff laid flat!

6 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Hi everyone, here’s a dolphin tie pin for today

5 Likes

@DeborahJonesJewellery and @thatenamelguy if you look at the person who has generated the #marchmeetthemaker thing on Instagram you will realise they are really trendy and on the ball, and I’m not! I hope my things survive generations and people won’t be able to say that’s from the 2010’s and both of your jewellery will do that. Yes, flatlay is from above, when you’ve seen it once, you’ll see it again and again. I have a photo of my sewing items I took ages ago, I shall be using that! Cheating maybe, but who cares!
Max @paperchainsandbeads that’s so funny! In a nice way :grin:

6 Likes

Have been busy sorting birthdays, geeing up people to sort my Dads bathroom floor out, he is 91 soon, hard work to get him to agree but finally got the new one laid we bought for him!!
Mine today is

6 Likes

Well done to all of you doing the Meet the Maker challenge. I haven’t even thought of attempting it!

Relieved that my dropped phone has been repaired and should be back with me. Made me realise how much a I rely on it. I’m currently using an old one that is very slow and keeps telling me that it doesn’t have enough space, but at least I feel a bit connected with the Rest Of The World.

A re-listed bracelet, in rather lovely summer colours

4 Likes

A bit later today been to my daughters today as she has the flu bug

3 Likes