Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

It looks good, lots of patterns. Fun to play with. Good for you.

1 Like

It looks beautiful outside today, with blue sky and bright sunshine. One step outside the door I discovered it’s very, very cold and windy out there. I did the fastest ever trip to the corner shop for necessities, then back home for a brew and warm up!

7 Likes

Hi all,

Brrrrr. it is so cold and windy here in Norwich. Just flurries of snow but nothing sticking, so far.

Here’s something new from me today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Something from my card range for a change today !!! …

5 Likes

good afternoon…no snow here yet…our’s is forecast for the small hours of the morning.
today I have a stormy water aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7117784-paintings-art-aceo-miniature-landscape-ref-f347-

3 Likes

all faved to here x

1 Like

Good afternoon, my it’s a mite chilly out there. Hope you feel better soon Caroline @carolinefrodsham. Just seen our weather forecast more snow tomorrow we have an amber waring now :snowflake:

Happy sewing Sarah @thedotterypotter, looks like a good one too, can’t go wrong with a singer either. I also like my old vintage brother and I have a janome errm yes I do have 3 sewing machines, well technically I have 4 actually. Though in my defense one is an antique singer which I don’t use, I just like to look at it :wink: one is a full overlocker so not a sewing machine, my brother is all singing and dancing one but weighs a tonne and my janome is basic but very light weight :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations you’re featured in the Folksy newsletter.:grinning:

5 Likes

A heart

3 Likes

I’ve just been handed my new bits of fordite! It’s 60’s/ 70’s material from the Vauxhall plant at Ellesmere Port on the Wirral. So which do you think will happen - I cook tea like I’m supposed to or I do a bit of polishing?

(I promise I will take part properly once I’ve actually made something new but for now I’m just lurking and keeping up with everyone’s news)

11 Likes

We have just eat the same tonight, love mushy peas!!

2 Likes

5 sales for me please Max…total 6 (and just one more needed for my shop to reach 400 sales !!)

7 Likes

Definitely polishing :grinning:
Wirral is where I was born and my dad worked at Vauxhall’s in the 70’s for quite a while- maybe even when that Fordite was created :slightly_smiling_face: My brother also did a stint there.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your big milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Out at my fair this afternoon - made a bit of profit and the schoolgirl who organised it made around £400 for the Salvation Army so good result.

I have an all-day fair tomorrow and hoping the snow doesn’t get in the way

Re-listing

3 Likes

Great you made a profit and well done to the girl who organised it :smiley:
Hope tomorrow goes well too

2 Likes

Still catching up -I was in London Thursday and had friends visiting yesterday. Your new earrings are super Caroline @carolinefrodsham , so colourful! Hope the tooth is feeling better. Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on that amazing milestone! I’m relisting a green necklace for St Patrick’s Day.

4 Likes

Congrats on the win Max. You certainly deserve it!

2 Likes

I’ve had a little go tonight - had a bit of problem with the bobbin jamming but changed over to another bobbin and all is good! You’ve got a machine for all occasions then Max!

6 Likes

Beautiful cards today Ali @AliDufty - I’m loving the colour combinations x

1 Like

Aww thank you for your kind comment Sarah ! :blush:

2 Likes