Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

I had to read this twice… first time I read “there is a corpse just at the end of my path”…!!! :rofl:

11 Likes

Afternoon lovely people - here’s my new listing for today, thank you! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Some new earrings today will be back later to love and pin

19 Likes

eeeeek. I’m glad there’s not!

7 Likes

Easter Chicks - can making these be anything but fun?

Will be back later to do my “like”, but have to fly to take my daughters dog to the vets. x

18 Likes

@PhotoFairytales I laughed when I read this :laughing:
@erkinwald I’ve had it for 20+ years and it will NOT win and thanks :slight_smile:
@PollysWares I’ve had acupuncture before, it was a strange sensation but it worked on some hip pain I had. Let us all know whether it worked or not :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Afternoon all,
Hope you haven’t had any more adventures in your nightie today Claire @ClaireMortArtist :laughing:
Welcome to the thread Nikki @aneeya.:wave:t3:
Hugs to anyone who needs them.

A birthday card for the boys today.

20 Likes

I shouldn’t have commented on the cute mouse, I was just getting yesterday’s listing ready when the cat brought me my own. I was too slow to catch it so now I’m surrounded by (humane) traps. Unfortunately my room didn’t magically get any tidier during the night.

So here are the sheep that should have been for yesterday:

22 Likes

Afternoon

What a lot of stories of mice, I did see the cute one tidying up the shed, what a clever lil fella, wonder if you can train one to do it? lol

Well done on the sales

Well for the first day of spring it has turned out a corker, wall to wall blue skies and sunshine. Can’t believe we had the storms last week!!!

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

19 Likes

A relist from me today

17 Likes

Just got back from long walk to list this before knitting group tonight. I live life on the edge!

18 Likes

Some vintage -style gift tags from me today …

18 Likes

At last! Enough sunshine for me to take photos of some larger items :slight_smile: Here’s a brand new lampshade listing:

17 Likes

It’s been a weird week…will get back to normal soon
All Loved & pinned to here…

13 Likes

All caught up to here

18 Likes

faved to here…hope the mice, ladybirds and corpses all get sorted…lol.

12 Likes

Evening all .
Hope you are all ok, esp Claire @ClaireMortArtist and you haven’t been chasing around after naughty dogs feeling the breeze ! Take it easy and don’t do anymore Mirandas :rofl:
Hopefully things will normalise for you soon Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Hope the acupuncture went well Pauline @PollysWares. Though I think it takes a few sessions for any effect . Stay positive.
Love the mouse video :grinning: and welcome Nikki @aneeya :bouquet:Hope you get lots of sales.
Thanks for the best seller’s list love. Still hanging in there. Don’t know why as haven’t sold very much!
Where was your caravan in west Wales Max @MaxPringJewellery ?? Would love to know.
Love your new living room colour Sarah @SarahDesignsUK I am actually trying to paint my (new) work space that colour as its left over from painting the hallway.
I left my car lights on at work all day (it was foggy up here when I left and gorgeously sunny down there -7 miles away) therefore battery failure and no car :grimacing:
Have to return tomorrow to jumpstart. Annoying as its my day off :no_mouth:
Loads of lovely things :blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::orange_heart:
Have a good evening all.

20 Likes

Just popping in to report a sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery😁

15 Likes

Lovely weather here today - made a start on painting my mum’s fence. So nice to be in the garden

20 Likes

LOL…I just looked at the home page and someone is selling a ladybird brooch…lol…made me laugh.

10 Likes