Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

CHello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales February 184

Claire Mort Artist 3
Blue Beezy Wings 2
The Dottery Pottery 90
Ali Dufty 14
Zo Sew & Knit 3
Beadstorm 3
Max Pring Jewellery 13
Roses Workshop 4
Roses Felt Workshop 1
Orchard Felts 11
Jennies Gems 7
The Card Jeanie 5
Willd Rose Designs 2
Jewellery & Jangles 3
Sue Trevor 5
Girl of the 60’s 2
Kim Onyskiw 2
Cariad Crafts 1
Deborah Jones Jewellery 12
Knittingtopia 1
Gweddus Art 7
That Enamel Guy 4
Verchiel Beads & Jewellery 4
The Cornish Hare 3
X-Stitcher Joss 2
Willow Gifts 5
Caroline Frodsham Jewellery 12
Silver Birch Studio 2
Fluff Stuff 1
Cat Thomas 1
Ohhh What a Yarn 1
Pocketful Creations 15
N Ofkants Curios 2
Helen Josephine Jewellery 1
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 4
Erkinwald 1

Total 250

7 Likes

Just posted on Feb, but probably should have posted here really! Didn’t realise how late it was!

All caught up with the Feb thread, liked and pinned.

A big thanks to @MaxPringJewellery for keeping us all going! :heart:

24 Likes

Bore da, Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus Good morning wishing you all a Happy St.David’s Day

Welcome to the new thread, wishing you all a happy, healthy sales fairy :fairy: filled month :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Morning back to list later x 3 sales for me x whoop whoop x well one sale of three things xxx

19 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk. A new month has begun and a step nearer to spring. Wishing all a very happy and successful month!
My listing for today, another Button/Brooch. I’ve decided to give the option as I think these would also make a pretty brooch.
https://folksy.com/items/7246486-Handmade-Ceramic-Button-Or-Brooch-Bunny-and-Dragonfly-with-Red-Flowers-

21 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
@ClaireMortArtist That’s a brilliant start! xx
@SarahDesignsUK Beautiful seahorse, stop tempting me xx
@MaxPringJewellery Thankyou for running the thread again this month Max xx
Off to finish pinning last few of February xx

13 Likes

16 Likes

yay happy dancing for your sales Claire :slight_smile: :dancer:

Don’t forget to add your item link @AuroraJaynesPaperieStudio so we can click through :). Here it is for you

18 Likes

Good morning. Happy St. David’s Day. It’s also hubby’s birthday today.

19 Likes

Good morning all. Happy St. David’s Day. A grey and damp morning here today. Thank you Max for organising this.
Gosh! March already…
Congrats to all those with sales.
https://folksy.com/items/7246489-Crochet-Lap-Blanket-Autumnal-Colours

21 Likes

Morning all, March already!
Today’s listing

20 Likes

Morning everyone, :wave:t3:
Happy St David’s Day to all of you in Wales.

Starting off the month with a birthday card.

19 Likes

Great start to month, well done to @ClaireMortArtist for kicking off the sales tally. Thanks again to @MaxPringJewellery for organising this thread once again.
Caught up to here.
Expecting a batch of cards from printers later, so new listings soon, but a relist for now. Watercolour of Harlyn Bay, Cornwall.

21 Likes

Sorry @MaxPringArtAndCrafts :frowning: and Thank you :blush: not woken up properly yet :joy:

12 Likes

Good Morning everyone and a very Happy St David’s day x

Thanks so much for running the thread again max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is a new large bowl:

20 Likes

I’m going to try the IG March meet the maker challenge again this year! I did manage to get through it all last year but it was hard work! I don’t seem to have a natural ability to set up very “photogenic” shots.
Also, for some reason at the moment, all my shots seem grainy and I’m doing all the same things that I used to do.
I really do need to save some funds and get a decent camera…after all, the photographs are all we’ve got to try and really sell our work online.
I’ve been such a spenderknickers this year though…I need to come up with a magic, super selling product!

17 Likes

Good Morning.
Happy St. David’s Day
I have listed this Irish dancing cartoon in time for St. Patrick’s day…lol
https://folksy.com/items/7246280-cartoon-Irish-Dancer-cartoon-ref-F-881-

21 Likes

Happy St David’s Day all.
Sun is shining :grinning: I wasn’t expecting that! Great.
What a gorgeous bowl Sarah @thedotterypotter :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Good luck with the Instagram challenge . Will be following! and anyone else doing it .
I did think I would do it (‘seriously’ I am saying to myself :woozy_face: ‘how did I ever imagine that would happen’ ) Here we are suddenly in March again and still not able to commit to this ! Maybe next year :grimacing:
Have a lovely first day of March everyone ; indeed a very good month, full of love and lots of sales!x

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: apologies for disappearing, for the last couple of months there have not been enough hours in a day to get everything done, family and crafting wise, but I think I am back on track now, and I have so missed the gorgeous work in this thread :slight_smile: Hope everyone is well, and I will have a good catch up today :slight_smile: I am back with a new listing too which is this cute little hoggie pin cushion :slight_smile: have a lovely 1st of March everyone :slight_smile: xxx

21 Likes

ta dah… again i made it… so tired lol x
thanks so much @ChrisStoneArtist, @MaxPringArtAndCrafts and @junemccabe
Love being back here x i can do this lol
soooooo brace yourself peoples… this card is for those days when you have had enough of idiots x
sorry for the swearing in advance x

20 Likes