Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2021

Hello All….Max @MaxPringJewellery would you kindly add 2 sales to the tally please. Thanks.

19 Likes

It’s lovely & velvet isn’t the easiest to sew.

14 Likes

@WestcountryCreations …for the collection, I ticked the next day and they came the next day
It was brilliant and an answer to my prayers x…try it…x

15 Likes

My pleasure, Susan @SusanBettyArt x
So glad to hear it, Mel @aquilacrafts Hope all will be well soon :slight_smile: Beautiful Christmas board, @feelfeltfound
Many thanks for the bee stationery love @WestcountryCreations . I’m loving the cosy space you have created :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thanks Marion. Velvet can be a bit tricky but it’s well worth the extra effort. I love your little cosy spot - hope you soon feel better x

15 Likes

thanks Yvonne x

13 Likes

Oh Mel. It is a dilema for you I know, but at least you have made your mind up now!!! We were like that a few weeks ago.
And now there is is new strain to worry about. Whenver will we be free???

SallyAnn xxx

14 Likes

Thanks Mandy (At least mine will be in the warm) xxxx

13 Likes

Sorry about your news Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, and hope you are ok weatherwise Susan @SusanBettyArt. Loved the Petula Clark comment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Such beautiful items on here tonight,

and I’m doing a sort of promotion; if you buy Nine Christmas Cards, you save a bit of money…

I think that the new Folksy Website looks really professional, and although it will take time getting used to it, I agree with Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS - Folksy looked slightly old fashioned to other sites, and I am sure it will attract more customers in the end.

23 Likes

Other than clicking on your items, I can’t search folksy, get on the folksy front page or anything. I’m unsure how potential buyers are going to navigate the site tonight, unless they already have a link to an item. Quite frustrating!

16 Likes

Evening all, happy dancing for your sales Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Lynn @erkinwald and Susan @SusanBettyArt :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

I off for an ealry night, the tiny terror will be awake at 5:30 so going to get my :zzz: in now whilst I can. Here’s tomorrow re-list as I probably won’t get chance to come back on until later tomorrow

If you are on Firefox web browser you can add the pin and tweet buttons to your top bar. Over on the very right hand side of your browser you will see three lines, click on this and then on the ‘add-ons and themes’ link there’s a list of add on’s which will include twitter and pintrest, you can also search for them. Once installed all you need to do it click on the little icon on the top bar when you are on the item you want to pin or tweet.

23 Likes

It is difficult to know what to do for the best sometimes, even without any new variants to worry about!

15 Likes

I noticed that Max … So strange because FireFox updated exactly the same time as the Folksy Website. I thought FireFox had done it!!!. xxxx

14 Likes

I know Mel; just look after yourself though xxxx

14 Likes

Ah Mel @aquilacrafts so sorry to hear about the fair, at least you know that you have done the right thing :heart:
Hope you’re son is ok and your family xx

14 Likes

Hi all,
The weather here is horrendous! It’s been snowing ,with strong winds and lashing rain…very cold🥶
Marion @WestcountryCreations your happy place looks lovely and cozy
Hope you’re ok x

15 Likes

Thanks Steph x

14 Likes

Today’s relist: Laptop bag

23 Likes

Still wild out, when went to the post office earlier I noticed they had acquired their own beach as all the sand has blown up and collected out front and there were loads of leaves inside.
I think the wee leaky old hut thing we have at the side of the house is in process or losing part of its roof - we don’t really use it, but is a pain. More worried about parents as much worse up there - told them earlier to dig the torch out and put hot water bottles in their bed before the power goes out, so hope they did. My mum told me that when she was wee the windows used to frost up inside - didn’t like to remind her that when I was wee and the heating kept breaking down there was frequently ice forming on the top of the goldfish tank (Bubbles was fine btw). We didn’t have enough hot water bottles to go round and used carefully filled Irn Bru bottles instead :rofl:

Here’s a new one.

24 Likes

Morning all

Dreadful weather early hours of this morning, not as bad as up north but matey get some snow later as on a line with Hindhead.

Really down yesterday did no decluttering, just tearful. Not been like that for ages. My work room declutter is overwhelming taking 2 steps forward and 3 back. The new look site has made me feel being pushed away from Folksy. Even repopened my shop on the other side. Approached a few months back by another GB site perhaps it is time for a change.

Another notepad card.

Notepad

22 Likes