Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2021

Hello and welcome to the November 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge.
I hope we all have fun this month and fingers crossed for lots of sales and mutual promotion!
Taking part is really easy, the rules are:-

• After you list your item in your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link.
  • Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day.
  • Click on each of the links for peoples items to view them in thier shop clicking the love button (you will find the heart button just below the add to basket) to :heart: each item, this will give the item a brief spot on the front page.
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • Promotion of everyone else is not mandatory, but we do appreciate it and many of us also, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook or do a Folksy Friday collage, whatever we can do to get the word out about Folksy is great.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Collective sales tally!

The Cornish Hare 10
Hats & More 15
Stephanie Short Stationery 9
Erkinwald 23
Cornish Cottage Makes 3
Cariad Crafts 6
X-Stitcher Joss 4
Susan Betty Art 14
Orchard Felts 8
Aquila Crafts 6
The Greeting Card Shop 34
By the Crook of my Hook 3
Max Pring Jewellery 10
Pocketful Creations 6
Gweddus Art 20
Sue Trevor 18
Cat Thomas 3
Feel Felt Found 11
Lilac Daisy 2
Coedseren 4
NOfkants Curios 10
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 16
Carolee Crafts 6
Rosy Moon 8
West County Creations 11
Grannys Handknits 2
Hearts & Hugs 2
Ohhh What a Yarn 5
That Enamel Guy 3
Wild Rose Designs 3
Deborah Jones Jewellery 6
Roses Workshop 2
Girl of the Sixites 2
Namaste Gifts 2
Vintage Beadery 3

Total 292

8 Likes

Good morning, pinch punch and welcome to the November thread. Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and wishing you all a happy sales filled month xx

27 Likes

You beat me to it Max, an early Monday morning listing… robins for me to start with

26 Likes

Morning all

Having a mare with Folksy shops today, nothing works on the front page, no drop down menu! Weekend glitches!

A new month and only 55 days until Christmas Day, yippee! Decos going up on the 30th. Chimney sweep coming on the 27th, can then have the fire lit, so much debris in the chimney from the birds getting a cowl fitted.

Altered card into a notebook wallet

26 Likes

Good morning, pinch and a punch and all that for the first of the month!
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for being mum of the thread this month.

Starting this month with a crocheted dark rainbow shoulder wrap in Denys Brunton designer yarn.

And have relisted this beautiful little black Lightening Ridge Opal from my supplies section.

Natalie x

26 Likes

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery fir hosting this month.

Good luck at work Natalie, if you are tired by lunch go home!

20 Likes

Thank you, will play it by ear! XxX

17 Likes

Forgot to say, notice a few Amazon deliveries have been through Royal Mail lately. Then yesterday got a Prime next day delivery but did not see who delivered it. Checked on account and said RM. then saw the red van zip past. Wonder if the are going over to RM for smaller items but they have had to add a Sunday service. Still get the Prime vans for larger boxes atm.

14 Likes

I spent too many years working my behind off, doing what was asked. Extra hours unpaid you name it then the b……s decided they no longer needed me, made my life hell so I resigned. Apparently I did no work and dumped it on the staff! The girl who took over, she worked under me for 2 years, stabbed me in the back. She could not cope after 2 months and had to revert to her previous job. It then became clear just how much work I did, :rofl:

19 Likes

Morning,

Thanks for looking after us all so well last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you for taking over this month Max @MaxPringJewellery
Wishing everyone a busy pre-Christmas month
Natalie, make sure you look after yourself today and don’t overdo things.
Oh, Caroline @Caroleecrafts so many are like that. I’ve worked with a few who are lazy ****** but think they’re the hardest worker :roll_eyes: Don’t miss that bit

Have a good day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a little felted music loving snowman from me today.

26 Likes

You are so right Rosy @RosyMoonUK . Funnily this woman who took over was very good at shuffling papers but took ages to do anything. When she was off sick, I did her work and mine in a normal day!

Do not miss work or the politics, best thing DH and I did ( he worked for the same Solicitors) was to ‘retire’ in 2008. Having both had large redundancy packages from our original work with BT. Did not have to worry. Meant I could craft all day and DH got to spend quality time with his Mum before she died.

19 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thanks for looking after us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Today’s listing

Screenshot_20211101-064710_Instagram

26 Likes

Good morning. Nice to be back after a month of some local Fairs; and a few online ones too.

I haven’t been following any news, so I hope you are ok Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, as Caroline @Caroleecrafts has wished you good luck.

Nice to see familiar faces, plus new ones too!!!

I’ll start of with a new listing-

emphasised text

26 Likes

Morning all!! Happy November to you! I’m sorry I ducked out of the last week or so of October partly due to getting stock ready for the gallery (they are ready and now and sent off to be Hallmarked) and partly neck related problems again……. So fed up with it - but heh ho I’m pulling my big girls pants back on and getting on with it.

So thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and Max @MaxPringJewellery for this month

A new listing from me - a prickly little chap today!

Have a wonderful day everyone

Karen x

26 Likes

Happy November

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting last month and to Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for hosting this month. It can tbe an easy job with everything else you both do

I have a pendant to show today, a round version of the other shaped I have listed

28 Likes

Good morning.
Back to work today - all this talk of early retirement is making me consider giving in my notice even more … will see how today goes!
I haven’t managed to make anything new but realised I still had a few miniature pictures in drafts so I will probably mainly be sharing those for the next few days!

7772699-Felt-painting-seascape-mounted-on-ACEO-card-11--0

28 Likes

Good morning. Happy November, everyone. Sharing some ‘hugs’ today! :slight_smile: PIC5

28 Likes

Morning all. Happy 1st of November, hope it’s a good month for us all.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month, and please don’t over do it at work.
Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking up the reigns for this month.
Lovely to see you back SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop and Karen @TheCornishHare.
Mitts from me today

26 Likes

Morning everyone. Can’t believe it’s November, where has the year gone. Hoping sales are great for all this month.
https://folksy.com/items/7835938-Unisex-Knitted-Slouchy-Hat-Black-and-Pink-

28 Likes

Good morning all and happy November :slight_smile: Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and I hope all goes well at work today :slight_smile: Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery too for looking after us this month :slight_smile:
I’m going to start the month of with a relist but I am hoping to get some new listings done very soon :slight_smile: have a great day all :slight_smile: xxx

flamingo purse

26 Likes