Great Customer Service

Now most of you know I shop online at Waitrose which I for the last 25+ Years. Always find their customer service second to none.

Yesterday our driver came as normal with the Blood Orange Quenelle we ordered, had the Panacotta star for Christmas and Lee was itching to try this.

Apparently he did a delivery Christmas Eve and the customer had ordered both, sadly neither in stock she had to do without. He got back to the Alton branch, which may be small but friendly and perfect for us. One of the pickers rushed up to him and said a delivery had come in for the Quenelle and he had grabbed one for his customer, he could not go back as deliveries in the opposite direction. So they rang the customer said they had put it by if she could come and collect, which she did.

This tells me that smaller is better as unsure anyone would have got this level of thought at a large store. Hence why we on Folksy are so brilliant as we can offer what larger stores cannot, personal service, made and packaged with love and care.

Happy New Year Folks x

8 Likes