Help - advice needed - are my products too expensive?,

Rebecca, I notice you haven’t filled in your “meet the maker”. This might be a good place to explain more about the production of your art work emphasising the work involved.
Also you could explain how your art work is packaged which will help your customers understand the postage charge. I don’t think your postage is too high, I ordered a print recently and the postage was £6.00, which I thought was very reasonable bearing in mind that my print came between very stiff board and wrapped very carefully. A framed picture is of necessity going to cost a lot to post. Marg. x

Thank you Joy. Thanks also for the share. Lots of useful advise and lots to think about. Rebecca x

Hi Marg, yes, I need to fill that section in. Keep getting distracted by other things so will make a concerted effort this weekend! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for taking time to gave a look, I appreciate it.

Rebecca x

Hi Rebecca.
Just had a little look. Firstly, I love your work, particularly the purple butterfly picture :smile: May have to make a little purchase… Secondly, no for handcrafted high quality work your pricing is very reasonable. Good luck!
Sam

I think your prices seem right to me!

Thank you Caroline. X

Hi, Sam. Thanks so much for your thoughts. The purple one is rather gorgeous…

You have all put my mind to rest with your reassuring feedback. Thanks you x