January 2018 weekly listings and promotions 21st - 27th January

Welcome to the January weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

1 Like

Morning - just!

Been taken by surprise by snow today - due to warm up this evening so hopefully it won’t hang around.

Starting the thread with some earrings

Looking forward to seeing your shares

Sue x

3 Likes

Just added a couple of textile artworks that have previously been exhibited and then wrapped up and stored (NOT forgotten…cough cough, ahem…) I do need to take a picture of them with the frame on so to illustrate the frame I have shown another artwork framed in the same way, using my second photo on the listing for this purpose. Not ideal, but will retake photos tomorrow when light hopefully better.

3 Likes

My new rainbow bunny just listed

3 Likes

Welcome back Heidi @HeidiMeier. Great to see your stunning work on here.

Love the bunny Jeanie @bluebeezy

All pinned to my Folksy Weekly board.

We’re a select few this week - thanks for joining in!

A re-list from me

3 Likes

Not been here very much for the last week, had two poorly men, hubby and (son who lives just around the corner from me) to look after who’ve had the dreaded lurgy.
Pinned all the gorgeous goodies above to my Folksy Weekly board and this is something I listed last week…

2 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party this week! I’ve pinned everything to my January board.
This toiletry bag is my new listing.

1 Like

Two listed this week!

Have tweeted and pinned the links above,

Sam x

2 Likes

Hope the poorly men are better now Lynn @erkinwald

On the mend at last Sue @BeadstormJewellery , thank goodness. Hubby has a knack of sneezing, coughing and nose blowing at extreme volume which has made my poor dog a nervous wreck as am I. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Just popping back to catch up with the pinning.

1 Like

Sorry, couldn’t help laughing at that!

1 Like