January / February weekly listings and promotions 29th January - 4th February 2017

Welcome to the January / February weekly listings and promotions thread,
Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.
Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you
Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.
A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.
Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue

Starting this week’s thread early as I’ll be heading out early in the morning.

Sharing some garnet earrings.
Looking forward to seeing your shares. I will pin all items on my Folksy weekly board.

Sue x

2 Likes

Lovely earrings Sue. Loved and pinned to my New on Folksy board.

Here’s a new toiletry bag from me.

2 Likes

Listed this new upcycled sailcloth pocket square and really pleased with how it looks:

3 Likes

That’s a really nice one, Ant @SailsandStories. I’ve loved it and pinned it to my New on Folksy board.

2 Likes

Just relisted my “Forever Yours” Pink Rose Print :sunflower: Hopefully in time for Valentines

3 Likes

Thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations is that on Pinterest or somewhere on Folksy? If you could popst a link so I can see what else is new you like?

1 Like

Hi Ant. It’s my own New on Folksy Pinterest board for January. On this thread we all promote each other’s new listings in various ways. I’ve added a link to my board if you want to have a look. I start a new one every month.

4 Likes

Welcome Ant @SailsandStories and Sharon @TreetopArt. Thanks for joining in. And thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations for sharing your Pinterest board.

Feel free to share several items during the week if you want to, it all helps to keep the thread more visible

Sue

3 Likes

I’ve loved and pinned your beautiful earrings Sue @BeadstormJewellery.

I’ve just listed these two purses - a small one and a large one.

2 Likes

I am making a new bag today but it’s not quite finished so here is a baby cardigan I have just relisted.
I will tweet or pin those above me…

3 Likes
1 Like

February & Aquarius Birthstone - Ideal Birthday Gift
https://folksy.com/items/6956110-Amethyst-Earrings-Amethyst-Sterling-Silver-Aquarius-February-Birthday
Taurus Birthstone - Ideal Gift for someone you love.
https://folksy.com/items/6962917-Rose-Quartz-Bronze-Tone-Earrings-Rose-Quartz-Pink-Bronze-Pink-Earrings

CLOSING DOWN SALE! …CLOSING DOWN SALE!..CLOSING DOWN SALE!
My shop will be CLOSING ON SUNDAY 26th MARCH 2017 (Mother’s Day)
50% DISCOUNT OFF ALL ITEMS from now until my shop closes.
Please enter the code SALE17 at the checkout when completing your purchase to receive the discount

1 Like

Evening

Just a relist today

2 Likes

Nothing from me, but have pinned all your gorgeous goodies to my Folksy Weekly board.

2 Likes

Just relisted my lovely messenger bag :sunflower:

Love the colour have Pined it to by Folksy Favourites xx