January weekly listings and promotions 3rd - 9th January 2016

Welcome to the first weekly listings and promotions thread of 2016!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Good morning

Please do feel free to join in this weekly thread and we can all help promote each other.
Post once or more during the week - whatever suits you.

Starting the week (& the year) with some earrings & I’ve started a new Pinterest board for the first quarter of the year https://www.pinterest.com/beadstorm/folksy-weekly-2016-jan-march/

Good morning Sue and a Happy New to you
Have loved and pinned your gorgeous earrings and listed these

1 Like

Thanks Lynn, lovely earrings, beautiful colour combination.
Now pinned to my new 2016 board

Hiya everyone’
Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery for keeping the thread going in 2015 much appreciated!

Hoping to be a better Lister this month, than the last!

I’ve started a new January board too and I’ll post the link when I start pinning.

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6710853-Birthday-Card-Auntie-Printed-Patchwork-Design-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade-

Have a good day all, Steph xx

2 Likes

Some new makes from me, listed today.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Hiya all!
Some bookmarks today! Hope everyone is staying dry!!

Steph x

Evening

Just caught up and adding some new earrings

Hiya everyone,
Hope you are all staying warm in this awful weather!
Here’s mine today

Steph xx

Just caught up in preparation for starting the new thread tomorrow

These are my newest makes for 2016