July Lions Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st July!

wow that was a mammoth catch up - I get a bit lost on these continual threads.

Really love that little Ele Kirsty @SilentCompanions , so sweet.
Congrats to all with sales , I am having more luck on the dark side so far this month.

I have a craft fair coming up so popped to the hairdresser today (only time I ever bother) went in with quite long hair and have come out very short ,think Jamie Lee Curtis . When I picked my daughter up from school she burst into tears , which almost set me off .I think I quite like it ,I have never had it short so it may take a while for us all get used to :slight_smile:

Congrats Shirley ! awesome milestone.

6 Likes

All pinned, tweeted and loved to here - Maureen

Whoo well done Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns, very well deserved too hon :). Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, that made me smile I remember oh had a moustache when our daughter was very small and he shaved it off one day, daughter screamed her head off hubs had to stick black tape to his face to calm her down lol!

6 Likes

Well done @WhimsyWooDesigns Shirley, that’s absolutely brilliant hun and so well deserved xx

Yes, @stephshortstationery, got the recipe, thanks so much x

I bet the hair looks fab @DeborahJonesJewellery Deborah, I remember getting my hair cut really short back in the day when it was fashionable to have it shaved up the back and my mum near flipped, needless to say I wasn’t allowed near the hairdresser without her for about 10 years lol.

2 Likes
1 Like

All pinned and tweeted - see you all tomorrow - Maureen

Well done @whimsywoodesigns, that’s a great achievement😊

Well I’ve spread the love, and pinned for the day. I love catching up on here, its nice to hear how your all getting on.
I’ve been a busy bee creating a couple of new things in between work and dull chores lol.
I don’t have anything new to list as they are still cooling down from the oven, but I do have a relist. I have lots of those sadly :wink:
I’ve just noticed the Home page has changed. The smorgasbord has gone :disappointed:
Maybe its under maintence. I hope its coming back. It was nice to see what was selling.
Okay well that’s enough rambling from me lol. Here’s my little relist :grinning:

Karen :house_with_garden:

Congratulations Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns that’s amazing!

So it has Karen @karenscraftybitz I hope it’s coming back too, it made for an interesting front page experience.

I hope it comes back too @stephanieguy. I think it was my only chance to ever appear, even if only briefly on the home page. :cry:
I had noticed for the past few days quite low visitor figures on the main counter.
I shall really miss it if it has been ditched :anguished:

Karen :tennis:

2 Likes

I noticed it was gone too, fingers crossed it is back soon!

Just thought I’d show you my handsome son just prior going to the prom!

Natalie x

10 Likes

Gorgeous! I’ll bet he’ll break a few hearts…

Thank you! I think so too!

Natalie x

He’s very gorgeous, looks so smart too!

Hope the smorgasbord comes back, I miss it :frowning:

Had to beg to take his hands out of his pockets though! LOL! His older brother did exactly the same in his pre prom pictures!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Evening Lions. I didn’t get chance to list or relist this morning but I have clicked, pinned and loved to here.

I’ve only two weeks left before my pro account expires - eeek, can’t decide whether to renew or not, not that I have £45 lying about lol.

Well done to everyone with sales x

Well done on sales folks. Special well done to @WhimsyWooDesigns that’s an amazing achievement and one that I shall aspire to. Sending best wishes to everyone who’s suffering today. this thread has been a lifeline for me over the past few weeks. hang in there.

3 Likes

Hiya,
Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns, well done! Such an achievement !!
I realised I’d hit 300, the other day and I was chuffed with that…got a long way to go before I get anywhere near what you have…lol

Off to bed now, night night all Steph xx

Ps oops nearly forgot, to comment on your elegant Son, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios…very smart x

What a handsome chap Natalie, he looks very smart, hope he has a great evening.

Hi Natalie @nofkantscurios I have a sale to report.
I’m moon walking, jumping up and down and walking like an Egyptian all at the same time. (If that’s possible :wink:)
Your son looks very handsome in his suit. I hope he has a great time at his Prom :slight_smile:

Karen :wine_glass: