July Lions Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st July!

Good morning to the July Lions Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month of roaring sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Carol has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

The collective reported tally for the July Lions by the end of yesterday was 332 Sales!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally:

Bluedaisyglass x 3
Paperchainsandbeads x 14
ShropshireNaturalProducts x 27 (edited 9.00am)
StephanieGuy x 7
Glehcar x 9
Silent companions x 1
Valerie x 20
Karenscraftybitz x 3
JAustenJwelleryDesign x 21 (edited 7.50pm)
StephShortStationary x 14
StephShortSupplies x 10
RozCraftz x 26
MidnightStarDesigns x 3
PipDesigns x 12
JazzyJane1 x 6
Beadstormjewellery x 5
GracieFloJewellery x 2
CariadCrafts11 x 12 (edited 3.23pm)
DeborahJonesJewellery x 13
LizDyson x 109
HazelRayfield x 1
BeckyPearceDesigns x 8
TheCardJeanie x 7
RedDevilCrafts x 5
MidnightStarDesigns x 1
Annysgifts x 1
Knittingtopia x 1
SweetlySent x 1
Lizzyanthus x 1
AdienCrafts x 3

Total sales: 344 (edited 7.50pm 31.07.14)

Natalie x

2 Likes

Good morning Lions! Thank you to everyone who took part in June Pearls and to here’s to a raring month for July Lions!

My listing this morning is a little embroidered yarn on felt aceo, of a mallard taking a little swim!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Morning Natalie, thanks for running this thread again!

5 Likes

Ooh! We have a buddy theme going this morning! Lovely robin Stephanie!

Natalie x

Morning everyone, don’t know how we’ve managed to get to July so soon!!

Thanks for all your hard work Natalie in running this thread and working fulltime, you’re a star :slight_smile:

I have a linen glasses case today with appliqued circles

http://folksy.com/items/6404611-Glasses-case-linen-appliqued-circle-design-polka-dots-pink-green-blue

Gorgeous morning here, wish I could enjoy it, but off to work now.

See you all later

Jane xx

4 Likes

No, couldn’t find anything bird related to list! Due to events of the past few days I think it will just be relistings from me until next week but I’ve a few things that i haven’t shown before starting with this photo album.

4 Likes

Morning. hadn’t realised it was the 1st today until I couldn’t find the old thread.

@NOfkantsCurios I had an overnight sale too. Thanks Liz! On the tally!

4 Likes

Well done on your sale Apryl! The first on the tally for the Lions!

Happy jungle beat dancing for you!

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good morning! Lovely things!
The first of many…

3 Likes

Morning July Lions,

I hope everyone has a fantastic month in July. It is a good start here in sunny Yorkshire.

Have a lovely day,
Annelee xx

4 Likes

Morning Lions, lets hope this month is another great one,
http://folksy.com/items/4536091-Textured-Silver-Pendant
Back later to check through the lovely listings

5 Likes

Good morning Lions!

4 Likes

Hope its OK for me to join in … I’m hoping to make July a great month for Art in wax, I swapped to the plus account today …

This is my Kingfisher …

http://folksy.com/items/6180581-ACEO-Kingfisher-Painting-

4 Likes

Morning Lions here’s hoping July is a roaring success. A relist for me today please. Rachel

6 Likes

Yay! A few more birdies to join Stephanie and I! We’ll soon have a flock!

All clicked to here, and am off to work now, hopefully will check back in during the day if I have a quiet slot between patients, if not will catch up with all the Lions on my return home this evening to roost!

Natalie x

1 Like

Good Morning Lions GRRRRR :wink:
I hope you are all well on such a lovely day :smile: I hope all the hayfever sufferers aren’t feeling too bad, and that everyone who’s had massive unexpected bill manage to sort them out. And how can we not when we all have so many people wishing us well? It really cheered me up when I switched my laptop on this morning and saw all the lovely messages from everyone. Thank you all so much :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I’ll be back shortly with a listing for my new geranium soap, I just need to finish it off and take some photos.

Donna xx

3 Likes

Pleasant surprise at the vets last night after all my expenditure on additional flights - eye exam, eye drops, health check and vaccinations…only £30 was expecting much more. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Rooooaaaarrrrrr! - Here’s hoping I can keep up that enthusiasm all month for a change!

I have relisted a few purses this morning, including this Cath Kidston “buddy” one, echoing Stephanie’s robin from earlier! . . .

5 Likes

Morning Lions!!! I am off out for a treat - a days shopping with my friend, without little ones - so a completely selfish day. Didn’t manage to take any decent photos of new items yesterday, so will try later when I get back. Until then, can I start with a re-list - superb Rhodochrosite

Hope everyone with big bills is OK and you all get mega sales to cover the costs.

Glad to see your dogs vet bill wasn’t so bad, Roz. I hope he feels better soon.

Well, must away! See you later on. Roaaar!

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

Morning , long time no see… waves madly to familiar faces.

Today I have listed a little silver and opal ring.

Here’s hoping for a great month.

6 Likes