June 2019 weekly listings and promotions - 9th - 15th June 2019

Welcome to the June weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

2 Likes

Well and truly into Jayne now, although yesterday’s weather wasn’t very June-like here!
Looking like a much better day today so will be heading into the garden soon

Starting the week with some earrings.
I will pin all shared items to my Folksy Weekly board - please feel free to join in

5 Likes

Thank you Sue for running the thread.
Love the stunning colour of your earrings.
‘Loved’ and pinned to my Folksy Weekly board.
A patchwork tote from me

4 Likes

I’ve just listed this make up bag.
I will Tweet, Pin & love the above items.

5 Likes

Hello, here’s Barney the sleeping puppy dog…

I will go pin the lovely items above :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My latest Happy Birthday Card

Everyone’s work is so gorgeous I am nappy to like and pin all the above to my “Finds on Folksy” Pinterest board (my only social media link at the moment).
Big thank you Sue for running the thread.

3 Likes

All the above gorgeous goodies loved and pinned to my Folksy Weekly board :smiley:

You’re very welcome! Thanks for joining in with your lovely cards

hi everyone, all pinned to folksy seller weekly board, ai actually have something new…Katie bear

3 Likes

Hi All!

I’m new to posting to this group, but have set up a Folksy Finds board on my Pinterest to help promote all you amazing, talented people! I’m going to work my way through starting with Debby’s sweet Katie Bear! In the meantime, here’s my post from this week:

4 Likes

What a cutie! I’ve like him and pinned him to my Pinterest Folksy Finds board!

2 Likes

Thank you…I’ve just popped back on and have added your lovely ring to my Folksy sellers weekly board as well @Unearthed

1 Like

Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery for this thread. I am happy to report I have just received my very first sale on Folsky, for which I am truly grateful
Happy to to promote everyone on my “Finds on Folsky” Pinterest board.