June Jetsetters Daily Listing Challenge Thread. 1st to 30th June 2015

Survived the morning run - just! My cold seems to have really come out now so hopefully that means I will feel better in a day or too. Just booked the car in to have new rear break pads so now I need £112 worth of sales to pay for them :smile:

Got just two of these left if anyone wants them
https://folksy.com/items/4258854-100g-Robin-Paintbox-DK-knitting-yarn-1124-Chameleon-variegated-knitting-wool

Carol x

Sorry, not caught up as yet, but here is my listing for today. Catch up in a bit…

Jacqueline x

Hi Jets, loved up to here, will pin what i can tonight.

Phew… All pinned & loved.
I’m off to grab a quick lunch now and then hopefully get some photos done so I can list some new goodies.
Seems like ages ago since I last added something new.
The weeks seem to be getting more manic.

Sending get well wishes to all under the weather. :cherry_blossom:

Bye for now

Karen

Afternoon all,

I’m relisting this Father’s Day card. Still time to buy!!

Jeanie x

1 Like

Very happy to say that some lovely person has just bought 13 Tissue Holders from my folksy shop - wehaay - please add 13 to my tally Donna! @ShropshireNaturalProducts

I’m adding another to my shop this afternoon!

5 Likes

Congratulations on all those sales @pipdesigns :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
They have been added to the tally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have been working on these for a while - they were quite fiddly! Finished at last.

Starting off with a relist

Loving the earrings @FloraJones

And some new earrings from me

Evening

Hope you feel better soon Carol @Knittingtopia
Glad you’re on the mend Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts

Our 31st wedding anniversary today - not too sure where those years have gone :confetti_ball:

New earrings to match yesterday’s necklace

2 Likes

evening everyone

I haven’t managed to get a listing finished today, I was at a social media training day learning all sorts of amazing tricks from a lady who really knows her stuff, I will pass them all on once I’ve had a play.

Off to love and pin through the thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just listed this knotted gemstone and silver charm bracelet :smile:

Thank you @Dawitchi!

Evening all, popping in with my listing and to catch up with all the clicking and loving.

All clicked up and loved to here. Thanks so much for all your kind words, the showcase went ok, had 4 sales so not so bad, none through here so no need to add to the tally!

Heres one that didn’t sell, at least I have loads more to list here!!!

Hi Jetsetters

Well I was determined to get those photos done and a new listing added.
I got there in the end inbetween straightening my daughters hair and keeping up with the Folksyhour on Twitter.

I really enjoyed making this miniature Polymer Clay cheeseboard fridge magnet / Noticeboard magnet

Karen :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations on those sales @pipdesigns

Congratulations also to Sue @BeadstormJewellery Happy 31st wedding anniversary :smiley: :balloon:

Karen

1 Like

Good morning jetsetters, ah Brenda @teabreaks you spoke too soon rain today! sending hugs to Carol @Knittingtopia and Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope you both feel better soon.

Something different today been experimenting with ink resin and my die cut machine!

2 Likes

Lovely bracelet Sarah @FloraJones
Glad the showcase went ok Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - you have some lovely things
Cute little cheeseboard, Karen @karenscraftybitz - polymer clay can make such realistic things in the right hands
Maxine, @paperchainsandbeads - that new pendant is fabulous, great technique - looking forward to seeing more :smile:

Well I spent the day shopping with my eldest daughter and ended up spending a fortune! She has a way of making me feel I have to buy her everything her heart desires whether its food, clothes or just something she wants!..and she’s still here for another 5 days! (not that I am wishing the time away but I’m not sure the bank manager will be happy) . Need some sales!

Todays listing is a card holder

1 Like

Can i report a sale please Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts, total this month is 5 :smile:
Thank you Roz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning Jetsetters,

Sue @BeadstormJewellery happy anniversary :smiley:
Louise @LouiseGraceJewellery sounds like you enjoyed your course
@MidnightStarDesigns well done on your showcase
Karen @karenscraftybitz I thought it was for a dolls house, how ace is your cheese board
Roz @Rozcraftz I have a feeling that you have not finished shopping yet :smiley:

1 Like