June Jetsetters Daily Listing Challenge Thread. 1st to 30th June 2015

Good morning to the June Jetsetters and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month flowering with sales for us all!
I am starting this now ready for tomorrow morning. I’m not sure of last month’s collective total.
Please don’t forget to view each other’s items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.
Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.
I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.
Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.
There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please

www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/22

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users are #folksygifts or #newonfolksy
For those wishing to re-pin, you can re-pin from my board

And here is the FB link to Maxine’s wonderful shared page

The collective reported tally for the May Blossoms by the end of yesterday was 235 Sales
Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!
Good luck everyone

Red Dragon Designs - 1
Beaded Treasures - 6
pipdesigns - 21
MidnightStarDesigns - 1
LifeCovers - 6
Louise Grace Jewellery - 3
Shropshire Natural Products - 10
Beadstorm Jewellery - 9
Steph Short Supplies - 9
Steph Short Stationery - 19
JacquelineOJewellery - 5
Eccentric Ella - 2
Cariad Crafts - 2
Gweddus art - 4
karenscraftybitz - 3
JAusten Jewellery Design- 6
Louise Grace Jewellery - 1
Greenwood Makes - 5
Dottie Designs - 1
Knittingtopia - 13
Paperchains and beads - 5
That Enamel Guy - 1
wildrosedesigns - 1
Roz Craft - 4
Girl if the sixties - 1
SophiesHandmadeBabyBoutique - 1

1 Like

Good morning Jetsetters,
I hope you are all well. I’m going to start our tally for this month with my first ever sale from my other shop :slight_smile: :smile: :slight_smile:
I was in a great mood anyway as I finally managed to win myself an adjustable tailors dummy on ebay last night :slight_smile: I have been wanting one for so long :slight_smile:
and here is a re-list from Red Dragon Designs.
https://folksy.com/items/6613474-Personalised-Customisable-Single-Pillow-Case-
I hope you all have a sales filled month :smile:
Donna x

5 Likes

Good morning Jetsetters! Happy 1st June, oh well done Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for both the sale and the dummy I would love one too along with an old singer sewing machine, maybe when I have my own craft room :). Thanks for keeping us all going again and if you ever need a break I’d be happy to step in too. Sending hugs to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, hope you are enjoying your break too.

Mine for today

4 Likes

Morning! Been a while for me here! Thanks for running the thread Donna!

Mine for today! https://folksy.com/items/6667843-Wedding-Memory-Box-Personalised

Well done Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts on your sale. Lets hope its a good omen for this months thread! Am very jealous about the tailors dummy -even the 2nd hand ones on eBay are beyond my budget ATM :frowning:

Lovely bracelet Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

It’s another owl from me today as I have been too busy painting my daughters bedroom to do any crafting. Making progress, I think I have nearly covered up all the pink, now I can think about painting it the colour she wants.

1 Like

If anyone wants to repin I have just made a new board for June

1 Like

They are rather expensive Roz, I had to save for a long time to get this one :expressionless:
The next thing on my list is an overlocker but I don’t think I’ll manage that this year! :smile:

Good morning Jetsetters - here’s to a fabulous month of sales for everyone!

Here’s my first listing of the month

Have a wonderful day x

1 Like

Morning Jetsetters, Well done Donna on your sale and thank you for running the thread, Roz have you tried looking for bankrupt stock for your dummy and overlocker? Please can I report a sale @ShropshireNaturalProducts and a relist from me.

1 Like

Tweeting from here https://twitter.com/BritishCrafting rather than me as it has nearly 30K followers! Better than my 4K! Hope this is OK - if not please say!

7 Likes

Hello Jetsetters! So sorry not to be a part of the group for most of last month. To be fair to everyone I don’t think I can commit this month either. I’ve got more commissions than usual for the time of year and a bit pushed on deadlines. I’ll be looking in at your beautiful work when I can and look forward to seeing how you all are doing. Hope June really takes off … Jetsetters!
Hugs Bee

10 Likes

Starting June with another heart pendant

Have a good month everone :smile:

1 Like

Morning Jetsetters, wouldn’t it be nice if we all had sales this month to be in the Jet Set.
Donna, @ShropshireNaturalProducts I slipped in a sale last night making it 3 last month not 2 as shown. I have started the month with a number of relists on my gents belts I’ll only share one here but there are 5 varieties available. @paperchainsandbeads may be able to help out with the old singer depends how old you want it.

2 Likes

Ooh Hazel @leathermeister I have long wanted to own a proper vintage one, all enamel, paint and brass and beautiful, but have nowhere to display it, hubby has promised me one when our son eventually moves out (he’s hoping next year) and I can have a proper craft space in the spare bedroom :slight_smile: along with a tailors dummy, I love to sew as well as jewellery but it’s a proper hassle to get everything out and put away. Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts, I love my overlocker had a brother one for a number of years as I used to do a lot of dressmaking before the children were born, nowadays I only make the odd thing but do plan to do more in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning Jetsetters (great name)

Big thanks to Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for starting the thread and for all your hard work

and well done on your sale :smiley:

Here’s mine to start the month off

Carol xx

Good to see you @StudioBeeArt - missed you but glad you are busy with commissions

1 Like

sadly don’t have one of those but would be lovely to have one.

Happy summer daily listers :slight_smile: I’m hoping it’s ok for me to jump back into the group this month.
I hope you’ve all been well over the last couple of months and had plenty of sales.

My first listing is this ring which is made to order, I’m getting braver with my silver work :slight_smile:

https://folksy.com/items/6660973-Handmade-fashion-ring-with-textured-detail-made-to-order-

I’ve loved and pinned to here.

1 Like

Good Morning Jetsetters.

Thanks for running this thread Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts. I tried to use your pinterest link but it’s not working for me.

Here’s to a month full of sales! My month started of as I knew it would, being woken up by the door bell. The kids have been on half term last week and most go back today but the kids I work with don’t go back till tomorrow. I just knew in the back of my mind that the taxi would turn up this morning for work…and it did! If I can be bothered to find out the school holidays why can’t they? Also, it is a council contract (the school taxi service) and if the council don’t know when the schools are on holiday…

I have another pocket tissue holder keyring

Carol x

1 Like

Morning Jetsetters, thanks so much @ShropshireNaturalProducts Donna for running the thread, youre a real star hun xxx @NOfkantsCurios Natalie sending hugs and hope you are well xx

All clicked and loved to here, I have a new bracelet this morning :smile:

Oh and if anyone has any little snippet of summer please send it my way, its blowing a gale here this morning, had hailstones yesterday and its only bloody well 5 degrees!!!

1 Like

Good morning June jetsetters.

I hope everyone is well. I’m in shock at how fast the year seems to be whizzing past.
Hopefully that means things should start picking up though. (only 6months till you know what day:-o )

I have a new style of bracelet
https://folksy.com/items/6667909-blue-and-silver-flowery-bracelet-

Never made one like this before.

1 Like