Ladybird Mosaics

Hi there! My name is Libby and I opened my shop recently. I retired last year after 45 years in the NHS and used my retirement bung to build a garden room. Oh the joy of not having to tidy everything away and create my own chaos! I started experimenting with mosaic and I’m still learning. Please have a look at my shop as feedback would be great. Thank you for reading :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to Folksy and happy retirement to you too. Your mosaics are beautiful, just to let you know your Instagram link isn’t working but I think I found you and have followed you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying. I have been so nervous about doing this which is bizarre when I consider in what I was exposed to in my previous job :joy:

1 Like

Hi I’m Sheila good luck with your shop I opened mine 6 months ago and it’s going very well, your shop is so lovely beautiful items

Hi Sheila thank you! I’ll have a look at your shop too xx

1 Like

What a lovely shop Libby @Ladybirdmosaic .

My only feedback is to suggest you use all 5 photos, and use all 15 tags.

Wishing you every success.

1 Like

Happy retirement! Wishing you the very best of luck with your shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eek how do you do that? X

Just in the same way as you have added photos and tags so far! Go to Edit item.

For example, the first item in your shop, a beautiful tray. You have 4 photos so could add one more. Maybe the back of the tray. Or of the tray in use, set with cups and saucers for example. Then as for tags, you could add say Gift for Mum, gift for Granny, decorative kitchenware, anniversary gift, new home gift, wedding present. Just a few thoughts! Such lovely things.

1 Like

Good luck with your new shop, your items are just lovely and unique. Your garden studio looks fab too! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to Folksy and good luck with your shop!
Love the ladybirds hiding in your pieces! :lady_beetle:
I have found you on Instagram, but it would help to correct your link to IG in your shop, and have a link from your IG account back to your Folksy shop.

1 Like